Reviews for The Plural of Apocalypse
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I like it! Hope you haven't given up!
Zah chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
It's a shame you've apparently abandoned this, it's one of the very few post-chosen fics that I've wanted to keep reading!
tinka0234 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
im intrigued. that was great! you captured the essence of the characters personalities beatufully and the situations which you painted the characters in seems realistic.

i do so hope you continue this and hopefully soon. it would be such a shame to leave it as it is. the story has so much potential!

and if you happen to find a way to fit a B/A pairing in there as there my fav that would be wonderful too. :)
Apocalypsefantasy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Out of all the Post Chosen fics I have read, this one was the most believable and truly suck to the tone of the Buffyverse as well as the character's personalities and situations, something that is extraordinarily difficult to do in the style you have chosen. Though I understand the desire to finish writing a story before posting I implore you to continue with this as I am deeply curious as to see what you have envisioned as the next step in the scoobies' journey. It would be a shame to leave such a promising beginning to sit and fester unfinished and has done so for long enough in my opinion.
mysedai chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is a very nicely written chapter 1. I'd love to read more, but it's been dormant so long that I'm not going to hold my breath, lol.

Still, if you ever decided to write more, I'd love to read it.
indieisfiction chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Please please please continue this. It's one of the best Post-Chosen fics I've read, and it looks really interesting. This was posted two years ago, so maybe it's time for an update...

Thank you for posting your wonderful work here!
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i have to say, i utterly loved it. the detail you use really makes the story pop and makes it unique from others, please update very soon!
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMG this is so detailed that i was actually shocked when it ended (i was right into it. Seriously.) I forgot that i was reading something because i could actually see everything playing out in my head. and that doesn't happen very often.

So basically .
Amoredilibri chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Well, that was thoroughly enjoyable. Each character's appearance showcased what seemed like a very natural progression of his/her story and her/his character arc. I'm loving the glimpses into their daily lives now, and the bit of intrigue over what happened between Buffy and Giles has me all a-tingly with curiosity.

Cool beans. Can't wait for the rest of the fic. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is very good. The characterization seems right, and the story is a likely continuation of the series. Update soon.
BA lover chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Just discovered this fic, and I really really like it! As other reviewers have also commented, I love the focus you've given to the different characters, and the insight into their feelings and reflections is very touching and in character! Brilliantly written, and I would love to read more! Obviously you haven't updated in a long time, but I would urge you to continue this story - it has an eloquent, flowing style, is very in character and true to the show, very well written, and I just want to know what happens next! Please write more!
grangerbutstranger chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is the best fanfic I have ever read. It's well-written, in character, and has the same wonderful tone as the show itself (the graveyard scene made me actually sigh with nostalgia). I love that you've made references to details of the series without overdoing it or making it cheesy, and I really like that you focus on all of the characters. Basically, I love it. Please update at some point!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
AbyNormal chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Alright...well I see you haven't updated in a while...so there might be no point in writing this but whatever. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this first chapter! I thought you got all the characters voices exactly right and I would love to see where you're going with it. Just this one chapter is much better than most of the other BtVS stuff that I've read. Please continue.
AdrianTepes001 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Good start. Looking forward to seeing more.