Reviews for Duality
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was amazing! They were in character and the endings made sense, and I loved it!
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Kind of odd how they're similar. I didn't really think they had anything all that similar until their stories were mentioned. (though, a year ago, when I got an Aladdin fic idea, I'd started reading more Avatar fics and some Harry Potter fics. Zuko and Mozenrath seem quite similar in some ways, and perhaps I associated Draco with Mozenrath, too, in ways, so it all fits together somehow) Too bad things ended up happening the same as in the series(es) (possibly being why it happened the way it did) instead of ending up differently.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was amazing! A HP/ATLA crossover that works really well. I never thought of Draco Malfoy and Zuko as similar, but now I realize they really are. I like how you had Zuko using spells and the whole "redirecting energy" thing with spells. If there's a sequel, I'll be reading it :) I also like how you had them remember the other when they were making big choices. Anyway, great job!
WarriorArnelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
holy crap, an Avatar/Harry Potter crossover that actually makes a LOT of sense... i'm impressed :D this was really, really good: well-written except for a few missed words(which isn't' really a big problem, i'm just nitpicky :P), and it's refreshingly original... truly a great work here!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is a great story, andI really like that Draco learned from Zuko's mistake
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is an awesome story! You know I really don't like crossovers, but this was great! I never realized how similar these characters were. This was very humorous; at times my eyes were watering with laughter. I'm glad you didn't write the endings of their stories, where Zuko tells his father he's joining the Avatar and Snape is the one to kill Dumbledore. It would have been an overkill because the fans alread know what happened. Great job! I'm definately going to read the sequal XD
Micihelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOVED IT!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
wow, this was really interesting. This chapter sounded alot like a novel, the characters were so in tune, they were completely confused and amazed about each other's magic/bending and they reacted how one who read the books (or seen the tv show) would expect them to react. I really liked this, i hope you continue writing other fics like this one!
DarkAngel620 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was actually pretty amazing. I don't think i would have ever before compare who i thought to be such drastically different characters. And yet, here you did, and i must say the few but grave common interests in the two were very well demonstrated. In a way, they really, bonded, learned from each other, developed a sort of relationship i don't even think they knew they did, but it's there. Great work. Well done! : )
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow that was awesome! I loved this crossover! These two characters were very similar and written pretty well! Good job! :)

Analie

P.S I would love to read a sequel btw! :)
The Purple Wox chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I was so excited when I first read the summary of this story. I recently started noticing similarities between the characters of Zuko and Draco and was very eager to read this!

I believe you kept both of them in character, proud proud boys?men? trying so desperately to free themselves of similar burdens.

Thank you!
zzxxphaser chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
A trained solider from a martial nation like Zuko would annihilate Draco with little effort.

The unsubstantial bullshit coming out about war just further made this fic suck.

But I do admit this is excellent even if I didn't like the subject.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I read this because I saw the summery of the sequel and wanted to read that one. This was certainly interesting. I haven't read the last HP book though, so hope that doesn't matter :)
mac-c chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This story is great! I really NEVER would have thought about Draco and Zuko's similarities being put into a story! It's fantastic! And yes, I really would love to read a sequel!
sparkly red ribbon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i rarely ever read cross overs, and that was really good. interesting concept, i would have never made that comparison. i think the fight scene was hilarious.