Reviews for Becoming Inuzuka
Life Death rabidlovingfangirl chapter 16 . 11/20
I had a flashback of Rafiki holding Simba as a cub on Pride Rock and displaying him for the Savannah to see. That was when I read Naruto displaying Kiba and Sakura's son to their friends. Lol anyways loved the story!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/10
Hmm gonkanlove this very much
Didd23 chapter 5 . 2/25
I can see hana and shino, but kakashi is hard to wrap my mind around.
JeslynBoo chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Oh... I just loved these! Especially how you gave Sakura a sexual past with most of the usual suspects she gets paired to, along with some good realistic problems/results. Too often people feel the need to make herfemale characters in general) virgins at the start and this was a refreshing change. Their developmentrelationships were great- thank you! 3
sillykar18 chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
My first Kiba/Sakura fic and I must say it was splendid! I've always had a thing for Kiba and was glad to come upon your fic. I really did like the sequel as it is very different. You added your own style and imagination and made Sakura into a heroine in the story which is great. As I have always imagined Kiba's drive to be pretty high and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so haha I truly enjoyed the fic and I'm glad you wrote the sequel, it was definitely more interesting. Thanks again (:
VampireBasket chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
Oh wow. I have no words 3

I just loved this, and Forced Hand so much... I really don't have any words except amazing !
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
awesome story wish there were more kibasaku stories out there
Stormy chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I just had the largest fangasm of my life o! I love your stories and I keep fan girling thank you for being awesome and continue writing!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
I loved it and ur right tears did come
SarahMariee chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
You probably will never see this bc i doubt you still go on this website, however, I wanted to say Oh my goodness. This story was beautiful. Total waterworks(x You're an amazing author and this story was perfect. Not many people write Kibasaku fics, and the majority of the ones written are awful. Buuut, yours was perfect. :3
Tsuna97 chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
This was so sweet! i loved it 3
zombiekins5948 chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Beautiful love it
mischiefpuff chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
...eehhh It's not bad but I personally didn't care for it
misuky7 chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
This was as brilliant as its companion pieces. I had a feeling that the baby would take something from Naruto, just didn't know what. The New Sannin bit was a surprise, as well as Sai and Sasuke as a shipping. I absolutely adored the story. :3
monochre chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Kakashi and Hana? Theyre so hot xD and I love how you ended the story. SaiSasu omg. Not really a review but I can't help it.