Reviews for Dualitys
*thumbs up*Great story!
Mitz chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Absolutely brilliant!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Okay but imagine Draco standing in front of Dumbledore and redirecting Snape’s killing curse.
Nock and Bolt chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
That was beyond brilliant. Strange pairing, but it somehow worked really well, so kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Hahaha this seems interesting! Wonder what Draco's reaction would be.
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Zuko throwing off the imperius? Epic! Loved the bonding between two haunted villains who eventually find their way to the good side. Thanks for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Oh my goodness, this was awesome! I see the two of them having a lot of similarities to each other even in canon...
CaleoRipple chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
This is perfect, just what I was needing
SundarDibujar chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
I would love a sequel! I'm really curious if the spell combined with firebending still works in the Avatar universe, and if the spell/lightning redirection works in the Harry Potter universe, or if it only worked in the vanishing cabinet space because it was in between worlds. I'm also super curious if firebending would work in the HP universe and if magic would work in the Avatar universe. If there were a sequel (or sequels) that explored these ideas I'd be ecstatic.

Otherwise, this fic is well written, interesting, and simply delightful. I love the way you bounced between the two points of view, rather than giving us only Zuko's, or only Malfoy's. I have to say that you're shaping up to be one of my favorite authors on this site.
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I'm pretty impressed with this. It melds well with both universes. Nice job!
lDragonElf chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Love the character exploration in this fic, they really do have a lot in common. Although Zuko was lucky enough to have Iroh, and Draco didn't have anyone like that...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Splendid story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I dont know how to describe my love for this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
OMG, I loved this. So funny Zuko and Draco's reaction to each other, Draco thinking Zuko is just a stupid "Muggle" wherein Zuko considers Draco as a "simple commoner". They're both arrogant (of course, which is to understand their situations) but with crushing problems as well, even though they aren't even young adults yet (well, almost). This crossover fic with this two teenagers was beautiful.
mightylini chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
i like how zuko is very mature in this fic

also i actually laughed at loud at the 'what's the magic word' part it was brilliant