Reviews for Stumbling into the Eye of a Storm
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
hey it,but still i have to tell you that the other one's are far better.i think it was time for a bit of hurt Dean.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Somehow I read the chapters backwards. Duhhhh, lol

It was a good chapter. And I always love it when someone puts a hurtin' on the boys and raises their angst level.

Thanks , good job.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
*note to self, sad faces work on DS* *remembering for future use*

lol

It was a cute chapter. It was even more touching reading this knowing what happens in 5.22 SS.

Thanks, off to read the next one. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Great fic Who could not love Bobby? I totally like the way he acts like a father to the boys )

Really good fanfic Congratulations

See ya next o/

Rosetta
MoiraWinchester chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Once again you rock. It was great, closure...it's a beautiful thing. I will absolutely keep reading. Is the Doc cute, oh sorry, focus. Great job. :o)
MoiraWinchester chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
We have a mutual friend, Chloe Winchester said I should stop by because you are awsome. She did not disappoint. I just picked a story at random. You are really good. I am a Dean girl myself and you really made my skin crawl, can't wait to read more...by the way, love her Kris character, said you were the reason that she was able to pull her into life. KUDOS!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Hi!

Blue Peanut M and M said that I should read your fic. The first chapter of the story was great! Meg came and left Dean physically and psychologically broken. All the villains know what is the weakness of Dean ... And not enough so, Meg still hurt the girl of Dean. That was unforgivable. I felt much anguish in the first chapter. But I liked the way you led the chapter number two, making Sam saying that he will stay. The second chapter also has much anguish and pain, but it shows that there is nothing that can separate Dean and Sam. They will be together forever.

Sam is always much abused, is not? He says what he wants and he does not think much to say. And Dean does not understand that, sometimes, Sam does not want to. Sam says not to offend.

Your history is very good. I don't know if I could express myself in a good way because English isn't my mother tongue even that I can read and understand all.

Congratulations
spnMom chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Thanks for this little bit extra. It was a 'fun' story and every little bit of brotherly shmoop is greedily accepted.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
AW hun this is absoloutley incredible, amazing characterisation and the way everything turned out hun x

you have a keen eye to whats happening ehhe x

LOVED IT xx
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Nice ending, like the idea, that Sam had to save Dean for a change. And Bobby being in the middle is always good. Can't wait for that next story of yours, although I'm still trying to play catch up with all my work. Hugs, Vonnie
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hey honey! It's your favorite girl! If you need help on hurt!dean just let me know. You KNOW i'm good in that department. But OMG! I love it! it was absolutely fabulous. And hurting Dean may not be your strong suit but Sam and Dean brother moments are. I teared up like ten kudos my friend. Catch ya on the flipside baby!

XX CW XX
Ash8 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Oh yes, that was wonderful closure. Thank you muchly! And Bobby? *hugs him*
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Hey Kris,

Although I thought that you did a perfect job with the first chapter, I'm always pleased when yoiu post some new stuff and I have to say the addition to the one shot was awesome.

Hurt Sam, Hurt Dean, and totally understanding Bobby to pot! It always surprises me how well that man knows Dean's insides.

I loved how you had Dean comforting Sam at the end, the only way that Winchesters can apologise.

As always you wrote the boys brilliantly, and as always I will look forward to the new fic.

Catch you later, I'll be lurking for a while,

Gill x
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
No, now it's a TwoShot. It is still really good. Really great way to end a story!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was really really great! Glad I read it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »