Reviews for Play
Achooo chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
That was HOT
Sasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
That was very poetic, and I loved it. Best fic I've read all week. Keep writing.
Estepheia chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
That is just... neat!
spikeobsessed chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Cool! Very. U should do more of these, like in a series kinda thing. Actually, on reflection, that was better than cool. Wicked!
Amichan chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
oooo, i like ;) good dichotimy (i think i spelled that wrong) ]:P if thougth :)
Doctor Strangelove chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Great. I've always wondered what Spike thinks about becoming one of the "good guys".
SinisterChic chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Pretty good. I liked the conflict of his emotions. He can't be good or bad. He is in the middle.
WanderLost chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This is really good. I hope the writers go there. I'm redemptionista all the way, but I don't want them to forget that he's a demon. I like this little look inside his head.
Hellish Duchess chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I have been rendered speechless. That was . . . damn there isn't evena word for something this good.
Storm chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This is suberb
Teleri chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
*Very* nice. I really liked it, it's exactly what I can imagine went through his mind at the time. This is short, and perfect. Thank you for making my morning start with a smile.
SaraC chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Wonderful! I so love reading Spike's feelings, since we saw so little of him in the second hour. You do a wonderful job of capturing the torn vampire and his devotion to Dawn and his promise to Buffy. Wonderfully, simply written. One of my favorite fics. Very nice job!
veggie'slilangel chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
hehe cute
paperclip23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
That was awesome! Great reflection and your transition was very smooth. Write more like it.