Reviews for In The Silence Of The Rain
evil kirby chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I came across this story and read it. I thought that the episode was sad too(English, Japanese, and Spanish!) Especially when Goku died, but this! This is more sad! Great job!
BFP chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Alright, I already knew you were pathetic, but, crying over a *cartoon*. You've finally hit the bottom.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I really like this story! I cried when Goku died! Again, really good fanfic.
Son Yu-Gi-Oh chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Awesome AU story! Very touching and emotional! I loved it! It shows how much Son Goku cares for his son. Keep writing more like this!
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
One word- WOW

OK, maybe I lied, a few more words- That was REALLY good and it was crying sad at the same time.
senzubeans chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
why? why? its so sa-a-ad!HOw do you do this? This is an amazing piece of writing! So are all the ones i've read and not reviewed.I'm gonna do the exact opposite of most people and say, "don't read my fics! They're not as good as that!"
chichiX chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
...That was exceptional.
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Ty: *cries* NOOOOOOOOOOO! Puppymon: Ty! Stop you're getting me all wet! Ty: GGGGOOOOKKKKUUUUU! *cries and cries and cries*
SonGohan2001 Unsigned chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
*sniffs* That was sad. And dont feel bad.. I bawled too when Gokou and Trunks died. In both the english and japanese versions. *sniffs again*
Yasai Oujo chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
That wuz 'kay, butt u mite wanna uze speel chek, cuz yor werds wer a little mispelld. _
underaouf chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
*points and laughs at Goku* HA HA! Whoops... I just ruined that moment. Sorry! I tend to do that... Cell's relatively in character, it's just that here he seems more like the cliche villain than himself.. OH WELL! STILL ANSTY-RIFFIC!
Cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Thats so sssssaaaaddddd! gosh that made me cry! It was sad but good.
Nekoni chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Archer Freedman chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Oh, let Trunks live... but kill of Goku again! No, it's a good fanfic, but with a lot of horrible mistakes which kill it... If you look over it, you'll find a few... Please, you can definitely makes this *much* better... Other than that, you are a good writer
www chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Aww... that was so sad... you write angst well (which is excellent for me, I love to read angst). I think this story was really good, even though I don't really understand *that* much on DBZ really. I'm off to read something else by you now _