Reviews for Cherries
miku.loverz chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
(OO)
Oo
Lessa chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
So, I was rewatching hell girl and decided to reread your AMAZING fic for my favorite couple! then decided I had to review. As always your writing is superb. I love the fact that both Ren and Ai are so in character I can "hear" their lines in mt head. I loved these little snippets and though I know you have moved on to other things I hope to one day fine more Hell Girl fics to read!
Hiruko the Baku chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
this is just amazing! i wan moarss 0: 3
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
i don't know to lol right now or shack my head at him :/ nya
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
All three ficlets are great
Litto Monsta chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
love this i doubt you'll ever update it but it was cute while it lasted :3
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Oh my gosh. Can't believe it tOok me this long to get to this piece! I love love the idea of renxai together. Please continue this! You did such a subtle yet so sexy job! Awesome!
huyutfsakura chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Super cute! Ah, I really do love Ren's playfulness :) Update sooner please!~
ShanaO chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
OH! NO MORE?

I'm so sad. I love your writing! OMG, I mean, a lot of the stories I come across don't have such beautiful writing! I love it! You have nice, flowing sentences and lovely grammar.

Keep up the good work!
ShanaO chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow! Really? I never noticed no Jigoku Shoujo section. OUCH.

I love that anime, one of the few I actually stuck to ALL THE WAY through. Ai and Ren are awesome. lol

I love the first short already. CUTE!
Fairytale Perception chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You portrayed them really well :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I wish for chapter 4
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
what was he texting to her! Man I wanna know!
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Wow... Amazing... Lol... I wish I knew what Ren had said! ... But then you would have to change the rating, I think... I wish you would continue, or even do an even longer fiction...
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010