Reviews for Cherries
Demons Dancer chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
... EEEEEEE! . Shirtless Moku, now there's something I get a kick out of imagining...~ Moar, plz?
NIVNIV chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Please update! I'm hoooked:))
LightsBright chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Cute! I hope you'll update someday! Everyones in character. I love it!
Princess Silverstar chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Way to go spamming the mailbox...
complexities chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ah, you write Hell Girl too!

"I bet I could make you say my name." That one line is so erotic. I wish there were more quality RenxAi fics.
Ashemark Ruiede chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
I loved it! I can't wait until you write more! XD lol Ren is such a perv, what did he write to Ai? (I'm kind of afraid to ask and yet still curious...)
aiandren12 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
please update soon i really want to see more of this sory please it's very good writting style and it's funy too. so please update soon i am very prasistent and inpationt sorry if i spelled that wrong. [:
Koto Miharu chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I had fun! Ah, Ren is a pervert xD What things have written in the message? : O Solo Ai and Hone will know ...

Ai Adore chapter I look at all jealous occ! The rogue point of Moku is sexy. I love them together, kisses and hugs. It is impossible not to go library. Again, the story charms me, and hopefully someday you can update.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
i like these little storys. - it kinda seems like he's teasing her. lol but they are a cute couple. He so cute and she is too. - keep up the awesome work!
thoughts fade chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Would love if you continued this, but that's entirely up to you.

It was a nice read :)
Healing Poison chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Nice
yume girl 91 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Freakin' awesome! All of them! Will you ever do anymore? ;)gives puppy dog eyes.
psychedelia chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
XD

i wish she would repeat it.

i hope that you'll update too!

please?
psychedelia chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
XDD this was a fun chapter.

the 'early afternoon window' episode, was it the one where Ren is that mailman person and this wife cheating on her husband?

XDD