Reviews for Cherries
The Mad Maiden chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I love these drabbles, they're so good! This pairing is just adorable and you're doing a great job of keeping them all in character. I hope you plan to write more, they're awesome. :)
HinoteMeize chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Please, write more! Onigai! Me like it!
Byakko's Kitten chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
*clings possessively* Oh thank god! *good* Jigoku Shoujo fic. I haven't been able to find *any* on this site so far. (actually, I found only two fics, and yours is the better one.) I look forward to more updates!
Tree Flower chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Lmao. I don't wanna know what he's been typing in the box. o_o

continue
isimplylovett chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Why there is no Hell girl section is beyond me, but hey, great story. It's very cute, and this is after all my favorite couple. You've done a nice job on working around their personalities. Even though they did seem slightly out of character it still worked well. Overall, I'd say you've done a fine job.
hells-fall chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
i finally finished your stories girl. Happy now. I loved them .Ichimokuren is Hot! Ai is so cute.
Windracer Leopard chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Well, what do you know? I have a look on your account, to see if you've posted anything new, and you had! And it was for Hell Girl. I've been searching for ages for Hell Girl fanfic! Anyway, very nice little drabbles. Are you writing more soon? Please?

-Windracer Leopard
angel.yang92 chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Awesome I love Ai and Ren
Archer chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Hello, It's been some time since you last posted anything, I was starting to fear you had quit. Anyway, I had left a review for a story you posted "Eternal" a while ago, well 2 reviews actualy, with some ideas you could use as futher plot bunnies for that story line. I don't know if they would be useful or not, they were just some notes of mine. If your find them intersting your free to use them.

I had one other little idea also, something that had been bugging me since I started watching Avatar. Why did Gran Gran give Katara her necklace? If anybody saw it they would imeaditly think she was ingaged or married, going along with your ideah for "Eternal" perhaps the Avatar or some other spirit knew her grandaughter was the partner for the next Avatar, so Gran Gran and her daughter kept Katara from getting maried, after her mom died, Gran Gran not knowing how much longer she would live gave Katara that necklace to help keep her single till the Avatar arrived. Like I said just little ideas.

P.S I have to agree with your sentiments in the first line. "WHAT? There’s no Hell Girl section on ? Blasphemous!" lol I hope to see more from you in the future, till then I'll stop bugging you. Ja Ne.
nurr chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Wow. Just wow. This really surprises me. I normally wouldn't read such a story, because I find the pairing, err, quite odd. But since it's you (I'm a fan XD), I decided to try it out and immediately got pulled in.

Great job. CX