Reviews for Just Stay With Me
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Great story and everything. Little confused how rach went to meet al but he acted like he was busy when she called? Nother point is when she gets back ivy is gone but not sure if she passes out then she's there and just little confusing on timeline. Good read otherwise
Smayz chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I'm so glad that she doesn't leave Ivy 3
Scrambled Berries chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Absolutely loved it!

-Berry
honestus in aeternum chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
very well written story i really enjoyed it
Chris chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Most excellent. The characters certainly seem like themselves - even Robbie, now that we've finally met him.

Thank you!
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
*smiles* If only it were that 'easy' (psh, demon attack old hat *grins*) for them to be together...*shakes fist* damn you Kim...

I really liked the interaction between Al and Rachel, and Robbie and Rachel in this chapter. I think you did a good job of showing the different types relationships she has with them both (Al: 'We'll discuss [take it out your hide] the damage that you inflicted here [while trying to fend off a homicidal demon] next week.' ~oh yeah, that's him alright *smirks*).

I'm annoyed I missed this story before, but at least I found it in the end. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I like the opening scene in this with Rachel and Ivy sparring; it brings back memories of TGBU when Rachel was a lot more clueless about Ivy's desires and shows how far they've come since then.

Your descriptions of characters' actions were very well written as well, especially those regarding Ivy's movements e.g. 'She flashed through the kitchen like still frames of motion that were missing the frames in between them and then she was gone.'

The part where Rachel says Robbie 'isn't that bad' had me laughing too. She really does always have to support the underdog. I only noticed her habit of doing that in FOC...

For a man who's been there less than fifteen minutes, Robbie has quite expertly managed to rub everyone up the way and ruffle feathers. I stand in awe.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Awesome, not many Rachel/Ivy fics around :) Great job .
Azfixiation chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I love rachel and ivy so much. You have no idea how happy these fics make me. Thank you for posting this.
daine13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
the ending was absolutely beautiful. u got ivy right there perfect.
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Loved this story! _ The characters were so...IN character and wow... please tell me you'll be writing more Ivy/Racel fanfics? *puppy eyes*
i-love-fantasy-books chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
i really liked it you should continue it or write more rachel x ivy. i love reading about the two of them together and your good writer for fanfic about rachel and ivy.
ThoughtCriminal chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Amazing. At times I forgot and thought I was really reading Kim! A great use of characters, I'm sure we will see Robbie in the main books very soon. It was just great, thank you for sharing a wonderful fanfic )

Can't wait to see more of your work.../hint /hint
Stephannie1014 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
so does 2/2 mean that's the end?

say it isn't so... I want more!

anyway... I love your stories and can't wait to read whatever you post next.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Yet another good read from you. Man, I guess I'll just have to wait until the next one. *sighs* More, please.