Reviews for The Last True Crime
Is it just me or does anyone else see a common flaw in every FanFic post Sly 3 era (when following the main timeline)? If anyone has noticed Carmelita always gets mad at sly and ultimately sad and never says that she would go with him. If anyone has plain the game you'll come to realize especially in the third game that Carmelita wants to spend the rest of her life with Sly so the fact that everyone doesn't even put that factor in and just has her stay and wallow in pain and misery quite frankly pisses me off since supposed sly fans can miss that fatal flaw. She'd tell sly He'd have to take her with if he did wind up stealing again (which he does in case transfers to thieves in time). Don't get me wrong I know she'd be pissed at him but would ultimately make him being her with because of her emotion for him so my only complaint to this story but other then that it's very fucking good.
P.S anyone who thinks I'm hating and being a sly and Carmelita only relationship possibility fanboy bull shit if you play the games or even watch a walk through with no commentary you'll see what I mean
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2014
Update please
Kamil the Awesome chapter 36 . 2/4/2014
Would love to see this story finished. Curious to see how everything ends.
KiamMcCue chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Please update the story ... Ive been dying to know what happens. And i cant wait fir the ending.
Grunt daddy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Love the story
KiamMcCue chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
Nooooo i need to see what happens! Closure CLOSURE! Love the story though.
Remedy's Melody chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
thts a little long don't ya think?
TheKidWithFluff chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
Please tell me this isn't the end.
1cabbagegirl chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
Please do like a part two! Please!

And I'm just not signed in sorry, but that's my actual username
Guest chapter 36 . 4/24/2013
Dude! I need to read more! I'm already addicted you can't stop now! I don't care if you made this like 5 years ago, do more! PLEASE!
Huredhiel chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
Still the most awesome story I've read lol. How are you liking the new game? Until next time.
Debdub chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
Damn this story is brilliant i read the whole (current 1 - 36) thing when is the next one going up.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Brilliant keep up the good work
Winnow chapter 36 . 3/8/2013
Great as always. The final battle really seems to be getting close. I also really enjoyed the development of Sly's character. To have to deal with a crisis of values because of the death of those men, it's really pushing his character to the breaking point. I can't wait to see how this plays into the final battle with Coal.

Keep up the great work.
partner555 chapter 36 . 3/6/2013
I do wonder how exactly it will all end.