Reviews for The Last True Crime
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2014
Update please
Kamil the Awesome chapter 36 . 2/4/2014
Would love to see this story finished. Curious to see how everything ends.
KiamMcCue chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Please update the story ... Ive been dying to know what happens. And i cant wait fir the ending.
Grunt daddy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Love the story
KiamMcCue chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
Nooooo i need to see what happens! Closure CLOSURE! Love the story though.
Remedy's Melody chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
thts a little long don't ya think?
TheKidWithFluff chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
Please tell me this isn't the end.
1cabbagegirl chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
Please do like a part two! Please!

And I'm just not signed in sorry, but that's my actual username
Guest chapter 36 . 4/24/2013
Dude! I need to read more! I'm already addicted you can't stop now! I don't care if you made this like 5 years ago, do more! PLEASE!
Animelover6000 chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
Still the most awesome story I've read lol. How are you liking the new game? Until next time.
Debdub chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
Damn this story is brilliant i read the whole (current 1 - 36) thing when is the next one going up.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Brilliant keep up the good work
Winnow chapter 36 . 3/8/2013
Great as always. The final battle really seems to be getting close. I also really enjoyed the development of Sly's character. To have to deal with a crisis of values because of the death of those men, it's really pushing his character to the breaking point. I can't wait to see how this plays into the final battle with Coal.

Keep up the great work.
partner555 chapter 36 . 3/6/2013
I do wonder how exactly it will all end.
LonePhantom756 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
I thought I would review this chapter, in particular, because it marks the moment where Sly and Carmelita finally made up...and after the events of Thieves in Time, it was like therapy for me.

In particular, I liked Carmelita's introspective moment before she went to help Sly with Blue. The repetition of the "until he left" line was a nice touch. More importantly, I liked the fact that she finally concluded that she was just as guilty for the way their relationship went as Sly was-he might have been lying about the amnesia, but she was trying to change him into something that he wasn't. They were both at fault...and I'm really glad that you focused on that. Having Sly apologize for his own share of bad decisions really underscored the equality of their relationship.

Also, I must compliment you on your writing prowess. The action scenes were well thought-out; I winced when you described the serrated knife in Carmelita's thigh. Also, props for remembering Sly's oft-forgotten "mine hat" move (not to mention how he activated it with his cane)!

On the whole? You write Sly and Carmelita very well. And for that, I salute you.