Reviews for Close Enough
francis2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome! For one, I don't think I ever read a story where Coraline and Josef get intimate (or whatever this is), and then I really love the way you wrote this, it's so in character it's almost scary I never thought along that way before. Thanks!
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You write VERY well and this was a good story line, a really good read. Not strange at all to see Josef and Coraline together. The two are very sexual beings (Vampires) and so, no, no surprize at all. You get them spot on.

Write more plesae more - you really do write well.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
make another chapter! This is really really really good! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is so Coraline. She's poison but irresistible. Will there be more of this?

Penina
MusicNinja chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i love jaded people. Very excellent fic. You write a lovely sex scene.
Timekpr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like your take on Coraline - determined rather than desperate. Nicely done
Anaman chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow! I loved your one-shot! It's unbelievable how well you describe Coraline! I totally agree with your vision of her and the relationship she has with Josef is excellent.(too bad they don't give more informations on it in the show..)

I especially liked:

“At least you didn’t scream Mick’s name,” Josef observed wickedly.

and:

“Helen Keller’s too busy exploring the Wonderland of romance with Beth Turner.”

Just perfect!

And thank you really much for mentionning my fiction. I'm really pleased that you like it and leave reviews (I don't have so many reviews on the sites where I posted it..)
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Well written. I do see the possibility of Josef/Coraline. They've been around a long time. And the show has made it clear that Josef does not reveal everything he knows, even to Mick.
Lady in the Willows chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I sort of like Coraline... unwillingly. I understand her, anyway. You make me want to give her a second chance even if I think she's psychotic. *grin*

This certainly was different for you! Josef and Coraline, probably not an image I'll shake for a while. You created chemistry where there was none to be found. Good job! Of course, Emma will always beat Coraline in the Josef arena but that's a different story. Ha ha, different story, get it? Yeah. Bad joke. Never mind.

I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this but I did. Very well-written with perfect characters, as always. Thanks for the gift!