Reviews for Gossip Column: Junior Prom Special
Gracie-Mae chapter 1 . 1/2
That was really good, although you should probably not put all names in bold
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I liked this :)
Samaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Yes, a very nice wrap-up indeed! I really liked ed this!
Amyvicky chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
ahahahaha that was funny and i agree

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Absolutely awesome!

The part about Jeremiah was harsh, as well as Rebecca's section, but Mark and Stacey and Chase and Zoey's were really sweet!

Increasingly amazing, and the part where Abby was broadcasting that she was single and would gladly be James's next girlfriend was hilarious! _

Keep up the incredible work! I really enjoyed this!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
psav2005 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Great idea having the story be a column from the newspaper.
sasuvonke chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
haha...u were so creative in collaborating the column into the was so cute!...u did a good job!...)
Mr. Typo chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I knew I could count on a really great story from you (this is the first time I've reviewed one of your amazing stories), but this one takes the pie! It actually feels like you're reading an article out of a newspaper! I also like Abby and my favorite line is "I offer my congratulations to the happy couple and the information to James that I am currently single and can be contacted through the PCA Herald." That cracked me up!
maximumfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
COOL STORY! I loved how it was so interesting! I've never seen any other story like this one! Keep up the good work (please :))
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I really liked this! You gave a reallt good third person account of the prom, but I liked that you added in your own little deatils. Haha Jeremiah's "TV face" getting ruined makes me laugh. I also think it's really cool, cause, like, if someone hadn't seen CZ, they could read this and know what happened, but also still enjoy the moivie without it being ruined.

Your story also kind of inspired me to write another thing, so I wanted to ask your permission to semi-borrow the concept, but I'll explain it in a review.

In all, so fun!

jobeyling3322 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I really loved it, you had to perfect tone of a newspaper journalist/gossip girl.
d52896b chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That was great!
Athena005 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
lmao! this was AMAZING. The right amount of rumor, and all of the things you said were relevant and could have happened! Keep up the great work!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was so cute. I loved the whole "I just want to tell James I am currently single" and Rebecca having her ankle broken by the Firewire. This made me laugh and grin and I think you wrapped everything up nicely. :)