Reviews for The wonder years
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
i really love this story...the plot although a little dark and complicated is really interesting and exactly my taste...the characters' personalities and actions are really well-thought too...also,the way you write ,along with your vocabulary and grammar are excellent...i really like the fact that each chapter was long too...i believe sasuke and naruto belong together and i really want them to let go of their past and reach their happy ending along with the rest of the the characters...all in all,i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and upload the next chapter soon...
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Love it
Hi chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
Please update omg
Madd.Toyboxx chapter 31 . 10/17/2013
I absolutely loooovvee this story! Please please pleeeaaaassee update soon!
kikiluv5 chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
when will you be writing the next chapter? i love this story! 3 3
tyfgvbj chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
great development, update again soon! :)
CobrasFate chapter 31 . 9/30/2013
Cant wait for more!
SasuNaru love chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
wait... there is more right? please tell me there is more
kaienshinigami chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Fucking finally. Well written. Im so happyy :')
AprilMae72 chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
I love this and have re-read it multiple times, waiting for an update. I am glad you are still posting and hope to read more soon! Keep going on creating a wonderfully delicious world for everyone to enjoy! 3
jazzychan89 chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
I'm glad SasuNaru is back again and hopefully it would stick for good. Sai is super crazy hopefully he would crawl back into the hole he came from asap. He has cause and still causing to much trouble. Just let the lovers be and move on. Now I'm finished ranting, I love your story!
NarutoHokage324 chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
YES! YES! YES! WHOOOOOOOO! *waves flags in each hand like poms poms* FINALLY! YES! I've been waiting for this chapter for sooooo long! Thank you so much! You wrote it almost exactly how I had it played out in my head. Only it was raining & they had a typical sasuke/naruto rival type argument and it just went from there. Loving the deepening of KibaIno and a sad for ShikaMari. I hope Sasuke gets back with Taka soon & we need to hurry up and get Sakura distracted by somebody. Sai too lol. I hope my Gaara-chan will be okay. Needless to say, great chapter. Wishing you the best and feel better soon!
wolfdruidkiba chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
OK I HAVENT EVEN READ IT YET BUT I GOT THE FUCKING EMAIL AND IM JUMPING UP AND DOWN! OK? OK! ON TO THE READING! (ps. for anybody thinking about reading this story, do it. no regrets.)
spbv14 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
i love this fanfiction so much!
44 chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
this is a real cool story and must be updated...thanks.