Reviews for Rare Pairs
foxstarkiller chapter 76 . 9/18/2014
I like this concept a lot. Pairings that either have only been done once or twice or have never been period definitely should be explored a lot more. If you're still taking requests for this, I have a few requests for an Ami pairing:

Ami x Goku: I know it's a Sailor Moon/Dragon Ball Z crossover and those have been so many times, but after having looked through the Sailor Moon/Dragon Ball Z crossovers on this site, I've only seen this pairing being done twice, which would technically make it rare. And besides that, I think these two are pretty cute together and find the very idea of them as a couple to be way more interesting than him getting paired up with Usagi all the time.

Ami x Hikaru Ichijyo (from "Super Dimension Fortress Macross") : I don't know if you like or have even watched "Super Dimension Fortress Macross" (or its American adaptation "Robotech: The Macross Saga" where the character in question goes by the name Rick Hunter), but it's one of my favorite animes of all time and I really like the character a lot. I've NEVER seen think him and Ami paired up EVER and I honestly think they could be very cute together.

Ami x Ryo Sanada (from Ronin Warriors) : Much like "Super Dimension Fortress Macross", I don't know if you like or have even watched "Ronin Warriors", but it's one of my favorite animes of all time and I really like the character a lot. Now I have seen this pairing done before but it's only been twice, which would technically make it rare, and I also think these two are pretty cute together.

If any one of these is interesting to you, let me know. Keep up the good work.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 57 . 6/28/2014
Cute!
JPandS chapter 76 . 12/13/2013
That was cooking. Sasori is a scary person and having Michiru think of him as such just made it even scarier considering Michiru herself is pretty strong. I also loved the imagery. Excellent work!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I love this pair!Great story for Sailor Ra and other fanfiction authors, ending was sad in a way and Byakuya better not do the same mistake!

Chap 13

-Saturn
Sleeping Moon chapter 76 . 10/16/2013
This was a very good chapter! May I request Hotaru being paired with Ryoga Hibiki or Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2?
Ice Phoenix Angel chapter 75 . 7/6/2013
Hi :) I love your concept of rare pairs and you write so well given the many characters involved.

Also, I think Ami/Shigure or Ami/Ayame (Fruits Basket) would be interesting.
Black Convoy chapter 73 . 1/17/2013
Wonderful, simply wonderful Moi Fah. This was an enjoyable read as like the other ones. Poor Havoc just cannot get a nice, quiet girl to go out with.
LaYdI tOmOe chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Very interesting and rare indeed.
I've always loved this pairing, but they don't have many fanfics.
Sadekuuro chapter 75 . 10/5/2012
Nice! Seeing as there aren't that many Ami pairings, how about Ami/Sesshoumaru? I'm curious to see how that would go...
xSakuraRosesx chapter 75 . 9/5/2012
I thought it was great :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 74 . 5/8/2012
JunJun's kitty-cat remark had me grinning. XD
Barl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Rare pairings, eh? How about a LunaXNaruto chapter?
JPandS NSI chapter 73 . 11/6/2011
Lol I loved this one. Your word compositions are so effortlessly perfect, which I envy XD

You're an excellent writer and it was such a pleasure to read this :D
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 73 . 10/23/2011
I just happened to log into my old e-mail and saw you updated this... Gah! I'm so ashamed at how long I've been away from reviewing your stories! :(

Anyways, this was really adorable. I commend you on being able to do one-shots so beautifully, (I can't do them because I go into too much detail and everything's too elaborate and then I fail, lol), but you always create cute, refreshing and beautiful simple ficlets. I'm very envious.

I can't wait to read your next chapter. And since I just updated my FF stuff to be forwarded to my normal e-mail, I'll be able to stay up-to-date on the world now and become a loyal reviewer of your stories once more! :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 73 . 10/22/2011
I really really liked this one. The bit about the frying pan made me giggle. XD