Reviews for Until Next Time
spaceROCKET chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
It's cute, but I was a bit confused on the scene it was on.
Fringe Spacing chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Again, so depressing. But then, Code Geass never was a series that was meant to be happy was it?

I like your interpretation of what went on after Lelouch got his memories re-writen. The first Season finale showed just how far he and Suzaku had grown apart; this just nailed it home.
shabtab chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I always tried painfully to picture the moments from after the emperor's Geass on Lelouch , and how Suzaku felt...your story fits so much to the picture...with such accurate details...though I admit it's one of the dark ones ,I cannot even imagine that their friendship would end there, like that , I'm truely glad Lelouch regained his memory .. they just cannot afford hating eachother, their bond of friendship runs just so deep inside ...
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Morality Leash. Just... Morality leash.
Akazy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. This is a very pretty fic. I love the way you alternate between the normal views and the italic words. The way it flows is just very beautiful. Nice job!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was amazing. Very emotional.
Versintia chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Thank you. It made me cry.
Shinigami Twin 04 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow... way to sum all my frustrations up in one fan fic. Nice, very nice. This is like the center of all my sadness regarding these two. I hate to see such good friends broken apart. And watching the series is almost heart-wrenching. Waiting for the moment when Suzaku learns that Lelouch has recovered his memories.

Funny thing, I never expected to see a fic like this. Kuddos. Because these were like my exact thoughts... but I have not time nor skill to put them into words and share them. So I am glad that someone else considered this plot of what happened as the memories took effect on Lelouch.

The sad part is... in my mind I would have hoped that Lelouch got a moment to say "I'm sorry" to Suzaku, because we know he is, we know he never desired to have Euphie die etc. But... as it is, Suzaku does something terrible and the only thing Lelouch can probably think is he will never forgive him indeed.

I always feel so bad for Lelouch, sometimes a little for Suzaku, but I pretty much go right back to being frustrated at wishing to be so entirely angry, almost becoming angry with Suzaku. For once, I sincerely just feel sorry for him.

It is sad that he had to make such decisions on his own. And I had realized on some level as your ending states here, that now he is all alone. No Euphie, no Lelouch. The two people he loved most dearly. But... now I actually feel bad for him in this loneliness... before I always figure he deserves it because he did it to himself. Which is still true. Therefore, I still feel more sadness for Lelouch.

Overall, the saddest part is that... they both have done some things, terrible things, things they regret. While yes, they have brought this fate upon themselves, can they not be forgiven? Is there no help for either?

For this reason... I can't see Code Geass ending happy... not with respect to these two. Both have done unforgivable acts... maybe... just maybe that can be realized and understood between the two... and a sort of truce be set up. But I doubt it.

With this pair, it is an ultimate show of the old saying, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." Unfortunately, while that works... it does not bring anyone happiness.

Awesome job! A
Francine Thitade chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
gah! this was brilliant! I was tearing up near the end, bob I love this series.

Kudos, the fic was well written, you did have some typos here and there but they weren't too noticeable. Suzaku is one of my favorite characters is the cast and the way you depicted his thought process was very moving and believable. great story, I'll be looking into more of your works.
realms of fic chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hi, I'd like to tell you that is probably the best R2 fic I've read so far. XD It's basically the fic I wished to read since this season started. Love how you portray the two of them, the focus on Suzaku's ambivalent feelings and Lelouch's struggle against something he considers worse than death – a blessing Suzaku doesn’t think he deserves. Your take on Suzaku's feelings and thoughts about the whole situation is really smart and I’m so glad you bothered to play with them. My favorite scene was the last fight. It was extremely powerful and well-written. I love how subtle and dark it is. And I must confess I'm a sucker for mentally disabled! Lelouch, which means both canon and your fic make me very, very happy. XD Anyway, I sincerely hope you write more for this fandom. You style is mature and truly fascinating. Thank you so much. This story will stay with me for a long while.
purplehairedwonder chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I've got to say, I'm a bit choked up after reading this. You paint both Suzaku and Lelouch in sympathetic lights and I think that's important. Plus, you show Suzaku's internal struggle about the whole thing. The line about Lelouch telling Suzaku he'd never forgive him being the most terrifying words Suzaku had ever heard especially stuck out to me. Neither can forgive the other for what they have done and you showed that well. Really nice!
nbp77 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Makes sense that the new memories need time to settle.

Otherwise, Lelouch would remember being in the presence of the emperor and Suzaku holding him down while in a straitjacket.

With Suzaku crossing over to the "dark side", it's nice to read about what's going on in his head; his reasons for making the choices that he did.

Hope you write more yaoi-only-if-you're-looking-for-it fics.
Rollo chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Suzaku is so likable here. I feel sad for both Lelouch and Suzaku. Yes, I can spot the line which implies Lelouch remembers Suzaku. Must it end like this? I love your story.
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
OMG! This story is so gud! I can imagine how torturing it will be when someone tries to wipe out your memories when I saw Lelouch yelling in Episode 2! T_T

anyway, thanks for this amazing story!

Write more please!
hork chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
AWESOME!

I've never even thought about how Lelouch accepted his old memories; I just thought it was sort of like people accepting Lelouch's commands, like... snap, new memories.

Awesome.