Reviews for Before I Was Ravenous
applepielover chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
I love the imagery in part 3. And I also love how you're telling the story in letter format.

Overall, this is well written and creative.

Corrections:

"Even Emmet, one of the farmers who’s yoke was lost, has been given a new one from the stable keeper." Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's whose.

"When the snow storm passed us by in it’s forgiveness, we were relieved, but it was a struggle to pull the wagons and the animals out of their snow pits in which they were buried." its.
applepielover chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I'm loving it so far. Love how you're writing the letters.

Correction:

"But my vomit was no where as sickening to me as the sight of an innocent child being harmed." I believe it's nowhere.
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hey! I remember watching this movie before.

I like how you're writing in letter format; it's even like reading a real pioneer letter, especially with John's POV - Great job on that.

Correction:

"I pray we won’t have to burry her as we did her pa, God rest his soul." bury.
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
This chapter reminded me of Ive's story, since the people wanted to kill all of the animals regardless of consequences. Keep up the good work.
shirozero chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
The nature's savage will prove human.
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I have been waiting for Ravenous fanfics for some time, and I'm glad to see that someone is out there writing. The premise of your story is very interesting since there is obviously so much more to boyd than what we're shown in the movie.

as a side question, I realize that you're the first person publishing in this category. How on earth did you get a new movie added to the general list? Who do I contact for this? Thanks.
shirozero chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Oh I can see when you narrated it how cold. Good job and Thank you for update again.
shirozero chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Thank you for update.
shirozero chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I am the one fan movie. This is a rare fanfiction, Pleae continue. Good and thank you.
LolaIop10 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I am so glad someone has finally written a fic for this awesome movie! And like you, I am so in to Guy Pearce! God he's hot isn't he? anyway, it's a shame there isn't a Ravenous section here. Looks like there would be, heck there's fansites for it! anyway great fic! can't wait for chapter two.
little miss artemis chapter 1 . 5/13/2008