Reviews for LOVE HEALS
Sorceress.Stone.0129 chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
UPDATE PLEASE its amazing this is stephanie yes i joined both fan fic and fictionpress lolz you have completely contaminated me with your online addictions which are now mine haha oh well its fun to read all the stories
Kitasky123 chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
Aggie19 chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
gah i loved it... it was writen like romeo and Juliet...a slilaque?(sp?)sorry 4 that...anyway loved it!
Kitasky123 chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
Kitasky123 chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
Elani204 chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
I loved that, i hope you write the next chapter soon
Aggie19 chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
CHANGING! update soon
Kitasky123 chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
please update as soon as you can i want to see how she is as a vampire. good work.
Kitasky123 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
please update soon
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Ok, LOVE it! Please update, your on alerts for sure! i take back everything i said about hating you, although Bella/Jacob is still just wrong, welcome back Edward!
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
ok, now i REALLY love it! keep writing, i don't think i'll be able to stand it when i get to the end!
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
oh God, I'm crying. you wrote it so well, thanks for telling me to stick with it!
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
ok, she redeemed herself a bit through the dreams, and i defanatly feel the emotions like i'm living them. very, very good writing.
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
i hate you. and i don't lie. i think i'm going to be depressed now. aw sh-, why'd you have to do that! i don't care what the reason is, i was really liking this story! i thought it meant BxE sexuallity! that's the only way it ever should be! and jacob was way too pushy, and she was too willing. i can forgive her a kiss, but THAT! oh lord, please no!

sorry, i really don't like to send hate-mail, but i have a big mouth and speak my mind. you have to see where that's coming from! even if bella and edward are together later on, there's still that hanging over their heads! ugg! can't stand it! but really, do keep writing, you have talent, i just hate where that went. a lot.
MarySoul chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I really like your writing! keep up the good work! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »