Reviews for Gold Foil Hearts
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
good story
Literati44 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
oh my gosh, that is so sad! it made me cry a bit, especially the end, and i don't really cry, so that' saying something. very good work:)
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Good story.
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
omg... this is so sweet...

i love jess.

and i love how you portrayed him in here.

great story.
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Once again, another amazing story. :D Such beautiful and touching emotion from start to end.
Polly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hey. This was a beautiful, deep and moving story that really highlights their close connection. Well done :)
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I loved it. It was so well-written, developed, and just all-around beautiful. It made me think... if Lorelai really were to die, I think Jess would be one of the people to whom she could turn.

Keep it up!

-Melissa :)
swimmerluver chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow...Reggie...this was one of the best pieces you've ever written. I think that you captured everyone's emotions perfectly.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
good job
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
aw that was soo cute normally i dont really like jess and orry friendship but that was the best one i have ever read! :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh, Reggie... wow. That was so sad, and you got what it was about across completely. Amazing. And sad. Nice job.
Lynn chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
“It's quiet,” they said in unison.

Jess grinned, a rare gesture that crossed his features only in Rory's presence. “Still have it, don't we?”

Rory returned the smile and continued to look up at the sky. “After thirteen years, I sure hope so.”

“We're going to make it out in the end,” Jess said after a lapse in conversation. “You're never getting rid of me.”- my fave. part
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Sweet, sweet story. I'm sure it means a lot to you.
Loridhhp chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow! So sad! Lorelai had just died and Rory was trying to get through that first day...Rory's Dark Day. Jess was so sweet and supportive as Rory dealt with the initial shock of it all. When the shock Wore off, and Rory was in the full grip of her grief, it was so great that Jess was available to comfort her. THAT is a true friend! Your author's note at the beginning made it seem as if you were writing from experience. I hope my impression was wrong. Great little story!
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
it is kind of cruel to kill off lorelai in stories good story though update soon