Reviews for For Your Optics Only
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
what? the MONEY! why don't Optimus want to save STARSCREAM instead!

to think that Skyfire did such terrible thing... oh, poor, poor, Star... X(
SkyTracer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
wow! I loved this story! I hope starscream changes sides to be with optimus. PLEASE make a part 2! I'm begging you! that momment with starscream and optimus was so...sweet!
LizzieParty chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
continnue this youre really good with how to tell this story! when i was reading the ideas at 4chan i thought originally it was gonna be called lisence to clang, but i guess this one is a win too -
ncfmf chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Love it I just wish there was a second part to it. If all your stories are this good I can't wait to read them. -
br0flove chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This, shockingly, was really a good read.

I say that because I have been avoiding OPxStarscream for a long time, but read little teases of it in a JetfirexStarscream story D8

It was a very good read.

I'm glad I did read it.
glompmeXD chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
woo, yay bondformers. awesome job. are you going to write a sequil?
Oni-Gil chapter 1 . 12/23/2008

Holy Primus above, that was AMAZING. Really. Wow. Optimus makes a great 007... what a smoothie. Ahaha. And Starscream was excellent... oh goodness. Is there more of this? I must go and see. But even if this is all there is, WOW. I can die happy now. Okay, it's a little early for that, but you get the point. That was really great... really had the taste of Bond in there. I loved it!
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I never heard of Bondformers before. This was a cool idea, and I don't even like Bond.

Enjoyed this, and including KITT was genius.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Yummy Star and OP slash. It would be interesting to read what happens next. Hopefully Starscream will eventually change sides to be with Optimus. Love the fic!
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow! that's like...great!
Popoki Mo'olelo chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was awsome! I am a Bond fan as well, but who in't? Anyway it too bad that you wouldn't continue it. It is pure genus that you came up transformer's version of James Bond.
StarRacer chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
SkyFire is NOT Starscream's father!Wait... , forgot for a second there that this was a FAN fic.
MandaMelon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
No! Are you kidding me? There must be more to this story! can't just leave it like *points* THAT! Come on, please continue it? .
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
...tell me there's more. Please. I'm begging you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
this is the single greatest thing that i've ever read