Reviews for Beauty Shining in Company with the Celestial Forms
RoswellianMisha chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
That was interesting. You certainly have a way with words, and have a very intricate and complex way of telling your stories which I both love and admire.

I think this is the first story I read with gay undertones to it, and it was very intriguing to see Edward go through the emotions of loving someone other than Bella. Love transcends gender, indeed, and though unexpected, I like how you handled the entire story. It's not that Edward was -or could be- gay, but that he learned that love comes in all shapes and forms, and it's up to you to accept such precious gift others give you.

It was a sad story, though. Incredibly introspective, and bittersweet to the end, but thank you for taking the time to share.
Fliberty chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Wow, this is beautiful. What a sweet story and so very real. I'm amazed by your research and attention to detail.

I love your description of the love between the two of them and how it remains throughout a lifetime. You did an amazing job of keeping it within the original story so it really could be a part of Edward's own history.

Very well done.
hibble chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Beauty, indeed. I'm surprised to find such a gem of a story here, although I don't think this pairing might go over too well with most. Bravo. The love story was as tender as any, and oddly delightful. Good use of irony, too. A little crude occasionally, for such a sensitive piece. Strange. Thank you.
dolpen chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
beautiful!
Veiled Sapphire chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This is both sweet and fascinating. You have done a marvelous job on all aspects of this story. However, I must point out a single error that I noticed: IT'S SPELLED WRIGLEY! (sorry, die-hard Cubs fan…)

-VS
shaqbarcalis chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
AWESOME it's nice to get a little insight into Edward Thanks
Il'Diko chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh, WOW!

I'm lost of words. A REAL Edward? Brilliant characterisation and what a plot... I LOVED how real everything was! I loved how you made everything hystorically accurate, this must have been an enormous project for you!

And I really can't find words to say how much I liked everything...and this fic makes me desperate to read an Edward/Bella from you... Because after reading your Edward I just can't see what he saw in her. (And I love your characters much more than the characters from the real books...).

I'm favoriting this, thanks for the great read!

HungarianWitch
Fictionators chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 8/7/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
WAlove chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I read this story on your website. Very touching, I really liked it.

"I know who you are, not just what you are". I loved this line. Too many people stop at the "what you are". That's all they see.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is the first time I have read any of your work and I have to say it was a beautiful story, very sensitively told.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Best regards,

eli
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
absolutly beautiful. I really loved this. I did check out your website. the pics were great. This is a really amazing fic.
MtAiryGrl chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful story. I love how this proves Edward's assertion that he would love Bella even when she was old. But that's just a minor reason to love this subtle story.
TheNomadSoulmate chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Beautiful, shocking, poetic.

Angstgoddess recommended this, so i knew it had to be good.
addisonj chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I read this story on your website and it really touched me. I honestly had to stop for a few minutes afterwards and not do anything, just feel. It was...souful. Deep, Bittersweet. Truly powerful. Just brilliant. You're an amazing writer.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This was an amazing fic. So good I loved every minute of it Thanx for sharing x
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »