Reviews for Beauty Shining in Company with the Celestial Forms
nerdhawaii chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I appreciate the historical notes that clarify things, and underline your research. Thank you again for sharing these thoughtful and meticulous stories.
what do dogs do to wolves chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved how Edward was a Cubs fan in this fic. :D Go Cubs!
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
This is a beautiful story ful of true love and complete friendship. Very beautifuly done. Thank you.
Blankenship chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
omg, that just made me cry.
storiesend chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Beautiful Story.

I really like the relationship between Edward and Teddy.

Great job.
Bright Red Star chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved your story.. and it has been nice to find all the little notions I studied in my Philosophy class I like your writing style, too, it's very accurate and the plot very sweet, thoughtful. It helped me to comprend the time of Edward and Teddy's life better. SO, forgive me for my poor English but I'm Italian.. I'll read your other stories soon enough!
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
It's really beautiful.
frrriday chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
wow. just wow. You are a very, very good writer. And this was just so INTERESTING! So much fanfiction is just... idk, shallow, I guess. Your story was really moving, and deep and unexpected. Is it done, or will you write more?

oh, and btw, I think you made Edward from twilight just.. ten times better. You gave his character more depht, and you gave made it so much easier to just.. understand him.

Great job. Thumbs up!
m7707 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
This is a beautiful story and very lyrically written. Wonderful detail and history, the premise is unique and facinating, it completely drew me in - thank you!
naelany chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I love the small window into Edward you've given with this story. Thank you for sharing it with us
naelany chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Interesting take... very interesting.
naelany chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that... was very moving. I'm looking forward to more
megrez chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This was beautiful.
BlueFish chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Love the historical accuracy! Says so much about good writing! (I'm surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews than it does, but I think that says more about many readers than your story.) Very beautiful!
cabr chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I loved this story! I don't know why I hadn't read it. Absolutely lovely and very true. Experience in life makes us what we are and we are lucky when we find beauty shining in company with the celestial forms.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »