Reviews for Beauty Shining in Company with the Celestial Forms
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
I don't know if you are still checking this story for reviews. I hope so, because I would like you to know how much I enjoyed it.

You handled the subject matter with taste and sensitivity and I was sorry to see the story end.
SusanL chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
This is absolutely beautiful.
scorchedtrees chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I loved this story as well! Admittedly, I was a bit sketchy at first about Edward kissing his best friend - because I'd always thought of Edward as the Cullen who'd never had a romantic feeling in his life... before Bella, anyway - but I'm glad I read on, because I loved the way you developed the characters, and included the Plato philosophy, and why Edward went back to Carlisle after his rebellious period. I loved Edward and Teddy's friendship. Nice job, as usual! You write very beautifully; I can't convey how much I like your writing in words. xD So I'll just have to settle for these words.

I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
algonquinrt chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I actually found this through a note by AngstGoddess, and it's lovely. So many writers are focused on driving the plot quickly or on the clothes and unimportant details and lack the subtle nuances of character development. Your creation of the relationship with Teddy as well as the historical implications of Capone's reign in Chicago dovetail perfectly with what we know of Meyer's Edward, and it's the little details that really make it shine: Edward's preference for Luckys over Camels (which are horrible, by the way, as my grandparents smoked them). I fell in love with Edward all over again with his dismissal of the DH, something any National League fan finds abhorrent. Perfect, and it allows another window into a character with 100 years of unknown past.
alanadawn chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
I am wowed by your story. It's beautiful.
Mediana chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is the first story I'v read that is set before Twilight and I couldn't have picked a better one. It's so very beautiful and well written. Thank you
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
You're an amazing writer. I know you don't need some girl gushing over you're writing to validate you but still! I wish I had half your writing/storytelling talent. I've been following you're writing since your harry potter stories...what was it called. The one where Cedric is in a wheel chair. That story was golden, I read a year ago or so. I love this story - you seemed to write in my fandoms. Although it's not uncommon for HP fans to move over to Twilight (Especially if you're gaga over Rpatz in HP4 and saw him in twilight) I'm huge Carlisle fan and I like the little add in. I also love you're other Carlisle story. Something about Carlisle - a father with deep compassion and love. It's such a draw and you display emotion and conflict so well.

Plus, the amount of research you put. I do that but not nearly as much as you - Where my 2 hour google searches are a okay you seemed to just pull this stuff out of your head like you're a walking encyclopedia.

Anyways enough gushing at some of the most beautiful writing on FFnet (Really, it's hard to find good writing in Twilght section...realy hard!)

Thanks,

Kristine
Spunkette Ransom chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
That was Really good, and very sad.
dracosdefender chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
i actually really loved this story. good..good job
Iamokota chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
That was an absolutely amazing story. *faves*

I love how historically accurate you were and your writing style is amazing. Great job!
Twinings chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I'm supposed to be some kind of writer. A good one, or so my sources tell me. And yet I can't help feeling inadequate every time I read something of yours. But it's a wonderful kind of inadequacy. For once I can't be jealous, only awed.

It's so frustrating not to be able to articulate what I really feel here. You are an uncommon writer, and you deserve far more than the standard, "Keep up the good work!"

But until I can come up with something better, keep up the good work.

-3.0
Pforte chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
I already reviewed this on LJ when you posted it for the lgtbfest but I am shocked that this outstanding fic has only one review on ffnet. There are thousands of Twilight stories and maybe a hundred good ones but this fic I always remember clearly. It's just so well done and refreshingly different.

So yeah, the quality is appreciated, even if it's only by two readers. ;)
yeahhright chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Woah.

Not at all what I expected to find when I choose to read this fic but now I'm really glad that it wasn't. It was short and sweet and while not at all how I think of Edward it still seemed to fit somehow in its own way. The way you wrote it stayed true to Edwards core character and morals while still deviating and showing the reader a younger, less weathered version of him. I especially liked how Teddy, Edwards true friend, was the one to show him that being a vampire doesn't mean he's God too and your usage of true historical background info as well as passages from Plato. Overall it was an enjoyable story and the original character of Teddy was very fleshed out and someone you could empathize with by the end despite its length.

Good luck with any future writing, I know I for one would love to read more of your fictions,

yeahhright