Reviews for What He Gave
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
So good! This was amazing and gave me soooo many feels. I want a sequel where sam finds all of this out, especially the Cassie part and the college part. Gaaaahhhh I love it
B2J chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
oh...so well written... i just had to say it was beautiful... thank you very much.
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh my god the feels! Poor Dean! When you put it like this, I can totally see it as a legitimate background to the series. Thanks for writing!
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ah, Dean-angst. How I love it. It's an ongoing problem. Good work. Great writing.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
...OMFG THIS STORY! T_T my lips were trembling the entire way through.. and then I read: "Okay, Sammy. I won't bother you again." and my eyes immediately started to swell up with tears.
the way you wrote this self sacrificing Dean.. his whole life.. from such a young age to his first death... everything he's given... MY HEART HURTS!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hey, great story! I feel so bad for Dean - especially the part with Cassie. He's such a good guy. Great writing too.

-Spark
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
DAMN, this was...

DAMN!

*Saves*

Thank you...thank you ever so much for this!

*hugs you close*

Mandy
badaiwind chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Heartbreaking and beautifully done.

Good works.
Forsaken Gratitude chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is beautiful. Just incredibly heart-breaking and beautiful. I have nothing else to say.
rog457 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I know this story isn't new, but I just read it for the first time and it's so heartbreaking. Dean has spent his life giving, giving to his family, giving to his friends, giving up his wants and dreams. You have captured his complete self-sacrifice so well. All I can say is WOW.
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Awesome story, loved it. You did a great job at capturing all the sacrifices :)
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow, I can't believe I missed this story. I was catching up on Sensue's page and found it. I think my favorite part was about the little boy, the line about Dean losing an innocense he didn't know he had, one he had only just now found. Very, very insightful. Thank you for sharing this story. It was quite heartbreaking.

Ridley
jdsreignsupreme chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
For a long time now I have felt sickened by the thought of how Dean has given everything to a family who did nothing but use him...Yes, I know he is only a character in a TV show...but, still...Your story has done nothing to dissuade me from that thought. I cry a lot with these stories you guys write and I thank God to Ridley for making the friendship between Dean and Caleb so ferocious, so true...Thank you, too, for making that friendship just as strong.

This was a good story. My admiration for Dean just got stronger.

Cheers

Vicki
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This was a hypnotic read. So sad and so compelling, I want to give Dean a big hug. Well done.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
And you made me cry. *whipes eyes with t-shirt*