Reviews for Tabletop Dream Time
unearthing chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this was really awesome. and word, as a previous reviewer said the way the boys effect others' lives is totally interesting. even in small ways
LlewllyHrnswller chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
beautiful
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I really liked this.

I always thought about the impact the boys make on 'ordinary people'. Yes even when they mistake them for boyfriends...which I don't get, because they could easily just be friends...and I really liked how she recognized that they were brothers. Anyway, I liked this POV, you did a good job. :)
Ali chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I liked that Doris wasn't static. That things could look the same on the surface but change underneath. Thank-you for giving depth to her and providing a lovely outsider POV.
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Excellent!

"They could be boyfriends, but the face the bigger one makes at the short-haired one's order is what convinces her that they're brothers. Each of her boys used to do that too, act as if there was some invisible, impartial judge who'd surely be on his side instead of his gross brother's." I always laugh everytime someone mistakes them for lovers, but it's refreshing to see somone realize their brothers...at least the first time around. H e e !

"She should have known a guy that good-looking could only spell trouble. Yeah, she felt a tiny thrill when he called her sweetheart, yelled it out in the open air like he had no reason at all to keep it under wraps, and she happily switched his order without a second thought." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Dean, you charmer! Oh...wait...NO! *sob*

Great job with this!
LL chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That was wonderful! :) x
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Interesting POV! Very nicely done...
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I like the progression here.