Reviews for Off Guard
MSGrateful chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
I love how real and honest the characters in your story felt. I will always admire Olivia's fighting spirit, and though you put her through an awful one, her journey back was quite introspective, yet I appreciated how you had he asking repeatedly for "time alone," and "time to think" along with the times she does decide to open up and share her feelings and hurt. She came off as stoic, yet strong, and I thought that was awesome. She's a survivor.
kncrowder88 chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
This i really good. Great job.
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Hmmm...Anthony was talking about Leslie in the past tense before he was told she was dead...very suspicious. Or maybe I've just been watching too much SVU. :)
SD130413 chapter 26 . 3/29/2012
Another fantastic story, I hope you continue to write because you're a talented writer, you've used a lot of the show's cases to make the thoughts and actions of those in the story plausible and that's something many writers forget on fan fic myself included in that retrospect. Keep going I hope you write something else like this soon.
wercomingup chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Nooooo! Oh come on, please don't do this!

Oh my, this is good.
wercomingup chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, this is not good. Who is this criminal?
7starfish7 chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
One of the best I have ever read! I love how you included all of the characters. I also loved all the twists; good job!
maigonokaze chapter 26 . 11/3/2010
I know it has been a while since you wrote this, but I just wanted to let you know that I read and enjoyed it!
svuxfanfic chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
OMG, that was a very wonderfully written, addictive, well thought out story! i felt like i was right there with the characters. i feel like this could have been an actual book! lol good job!
xtscx chapter 26 . 8/12/2010
I just read this entire thing. This was ur first fanfic? It seems like you've been writing forever! I loved it. You write beautifully, I felt every emotion each character went through and...wow, this was amazing
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 26 . 2/16/2010
You did a wicked awesome job for your first fanfic, mine was and still is horrible.
Amber Hastings chapter 26 . 10/18/2009
This is certainly amazing, that I don't know how to start.

First, you have to chance the status of this story, because it's over, isn't it?

when I saw "26 chapters" I almost let it pass by, but I'm glad I didn't.

I cant stop of thinking of this story as a great season finale or the end of the show...maybe...

Ohh!... I'm wordless, seriusly... still whipping away my tears! You know, for a moment I thought you have killed Elliot! And... I have to admite it: I wouldn't have been a bad ending, but I'm so happy you didn't.

I like this fic over almost all them all because you write about actual things, things that are factible as a truly episode of the show, you are so loyal to the character's personalities that I couldn't help finding me thinking about it as part of the real (official, cause it's not real) story.

The majority of the fic's authors write about Liv and Elliot getting togueter in a way that it's more like a fantasy, far away of being SVU, far away of being the Elliot and Olivia that we all know and love. Too idealistic.

But not this one... you dered to treat a subject that was left in 'stand by' since "Fault" in season 7, they haven't touched the matter of their relationship all over again since that episode, maybe that's why I thought of this fic as a great closure.

I really liked that the perp wasn't trying to get to Elliot or Olivia -like plenty fics in this site-, he was attacking their relationship, their partership, testing it, wheter to reasuring it or destroyng it... something that anyone, specially them, have dared to do in the show, even talk about it.

And you have shown what it's like to be Olivia Benson, you knew how to present the real meaning to her strenght and independence... and why she can't rely on anyone but herself no matter what happens, and why is so important to her to have the ability to defend herself, to take care of herself without help, without needing someone to hold onto, and what it means to accept that it's not true.

I truly believe that she has to get to her breakpoint sometime, and I'm dying to see it on the show.

Well, I think I have talked too much, so I better shut up! haha... Congratulations for this one! I could see you put your heart on it, all makes perfect sense and it's so well investigated.

Congratulations and THANK YOU!

Keep writting.

P.S.: English is not my language, so I apologize for any grammar error on my writting above.
esoryks'skyrose chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Wow... Your writing is very good. Detailed and precise, but not overpowering and gory. Just enough to get what is happening. I'm jealous. My writing isn't anything like this. Different styles I guess. Keep writing, though. )
JeNNiFeR07 chapter 26 . 9/1/2009
LOVE this story! You're very talented )

Thanks for this!
EnakaT chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Arabesque! Awesome chapter. It is great to read an EO friendship for a change. Brilliant work.