Reviews for With Ben In Between
X5-946 chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
Thank you so much for finishing this great fanfic, hope you will continue to write more malec stories. Much love x
JennaDiane chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
Omg! I am crying right now! Well done... I loved it! Great story!
JennaDiane chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
By far some of the best dark angel fan fic I have read in a long while.
merthurdrarry chapter 33 . 6/22/2009
Update soon. I want to see the baby and alec see his son. thanx
Zamphira chapter 33 . 4/25/2009
I keep coming back to this hoping that it has been updated but to no avail... Regardless, great job and I look forward to reading the next chapter!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
I forgot to mention in the last review how psyched I am for Max to tell Alec that they've got twins... I mean assumably, you've seemed to hint at this idea. At first I thought it was a typo, then I came across a second part and realized that you don't really make typos.

It may be cruel to say. But hormonal Max is hilarious! Very dramatic, and I love it. I just wish her hormones would drive her to tell him that the babies are his too.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 32 . 2/7/2009
It was short, but most definitely sweet. But it didn't tell me if she was planning on telling him...

I still can't get over how funny that Logan/Vanessa scenerio was.

This is a really great piece of fanfic. I'm definitely loving it in all of it's AU-y goodness.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 31 . 2/7/2009
And I sure hope she does tell him. I really would love to give you some elaborate, nonsensical review fueled by insomnia of my sleepless night, but I seriously wanna see is Max is gonna man-up... figuratively of course.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 30 . 2/7/2009
Well I expected something to that effect. Glad to see that Logan isn't trying to be all 'high-and-mighty' with Alec. I mean he's just being plain chicken, and 'chicken' Logan is far more bearable than the bravado type.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 29 . 2/7/2009
That's interesting. I mean the Rachel and Alec AU. Very creative in fact.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 28 . 2/7/2009
Hahaha... you know, I suspected the Logan Vanessa thing. But I felt too silly to state this on computer monitor, so I omitted the idea immediately. It's very funny. Vanessa seems a lot like Logan in many ways, they deserve each other.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 27 . 2/7/2009
I am very happy I guessed correctly, I mightve been a bit glum otherwise. Its nice to see them just being together, without bitterness, its refreshing.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
That all has to be incredibly hard to read. To have something written for you by your brother, but to never be able to have the conversation he writes of.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 25 . 2/7/2009
What is inside? Don't be offended by my quite "lame" reviews! It's more compliment than anything, I think... I'm so eager to read on.

Also... I forgot to mention it, but thank god Alec had reason to ditch that b* Vanessa... I didn't like her much :P
purplebunnywabbit chapter 24 . 2/7/2009
It's about time for this chapter! Everything is very clear now. I mean I understood what had happened by now, of course. But putting it all together like this makes it so much clearer.