Reviews for Loves Company
KissFromABlackRose chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Nooooooo! You can't serously stop at a point like this, can you?! D:
It's so awesome and I want to read on!

(Dammit. I knew I should never start an unfinished story. Grrr!)
Mena Madvin chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
You haven't updated in forever! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wanna know how the two work this out. I loved the prequel & this is just as good.
Veeletta chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Oh please tell me you are going to update this sometime :D! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before this, I read the prequel to this one and this one in one sitting. :P I need more! Pleease! :D I love your story guys!
cattidono chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
um...are you ever going to update or is this the end?
cheshirejin chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
ergh! you haven't updated this one yet. I would love to see more if you get the chance to work on it again.
rebelliousangel94 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Aw...that was so cute...Is there more or are you going to leave me disappointed and wondering what Drake has to say to JJ?
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Okay, I absolutely LOVED "Misery," and I cannot wait to see where you take this one. You've got all the characters so perfectly down pat-personalities and quirks and interactions and all. And m, I love me some JJ/Drake. *sigh of bliss* I will DEFINITELY be staying tuned to this one.
chibigirlflower chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
JJ worries way to much- and Dee, oh really insightfull!

I feel spoiled for being mentionend in the A/N - i tend to be too lazy to give logged-in reviews _"
Psychodahlia chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
You know these characters so well! Dee is his usual loveable self and I'm on pins and needles with Drake and J.J.

Will the lovely Agent Spacey make an appearance?
Psychodahlia chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I wanna know more about this old grudge. Sounds interesting, if gruesome.

Drake needs to listen to J.J.
Psychodahlia chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That's great interaction between Drake and Ryo. Loved that conversation. And the animal charm in the dumpster was well put. Illness, then sorrow. I hope they find this jerk and put a bullet in his brain.
Destatikai chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Aw, thanks for the mention; I love reviewing D

I loved Dee in this chapter; just the right amount of being an ass, but still big-hearted all the same. The case is also getting creepier and more confusing...

This was more of a transitional chapter, but I think that JJ did need someone to give him an extra push, and who better to do it than Dee? Can't wait to see the JJ/Drake interaction next chapter!
Destatikai chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Wow, I think I'm going to become just as addicted to this as Misery...

I can't wait to see where Drake's conflicts take him (saying that sounds rather twisted, doesn't it?). But I also love the crimes that you create! Never in a million years would I be able to do that (and thus, part of the reason why I can't really write JJ/Drake that way I would like to).

I'm looking forward the the next update.
chibigirlflower chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Pout - but Drake really likes JJ - fleeing was - understanable, absolutly human - but STUPID! Some serious talk should be done.

It's really good that you checked the facts on "runes" and fortune telling before you wrote about it!
chibigirlflower chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This seems to be one really interesting case - yay for the sequel!