Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Guest chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
So I'm liking the direction it's going now. Kinda sucks that it's unfinished. But I still feel like Haley just never seems to love him that much until much later in the story and it's never really explained why. I've liked all your stories that I've read, about 4 of them. The writing is very attention grabbing. I just feel like the emotional process, particularly with Haley is rarely explained in many of the stories I've read.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
Ok I've tried to keep giving the story more time and not make a negative comment but it's getting ridiculous. She should have been honest with Nathan from the beginning and trusted him enough to tell him what happened. You can't get into a relationship with him through a love triangle situation, date Kyle while you date Nathan and then after not being a couple very long, start acting distant from him and refusing to let him touch you and then blame him for thinking the worst when some guy tells him what Kyle did. That's what happens. Now I'm sure the next chapters are going to be all about Nathan sucking up again because he's "the jerk."

He's been the one in love with her from the start and she was not sure about it. He's the one who had to make a grand declaration of love more than once! What has she done for their relationship besides push him away, date chase and Kyle in front of him when she knew how he felt and now keep secrets from him? She sounds like a real prize of a girlfriend... Why should I as a reader be invested in them as a couple when Haley herself acts like she could take him or leave him?
thibbs65 chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
this is why I hate reading unfinished stories because they leave the fans wanting more of the stories then the writers give up on the stories you have an incredible talent please do not give up on these (your) OTH Naley stories you are amazing and your words come to life please update and finish your amazing stories
ktlynrose chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh, intriguing... I like it so far.
Twisted Musalih chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
Hope u continue this. Its really a great story
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I love it this story is amazing
Rose Scott chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
Hi... I just found this story and I do not know if you forgot about it or just lost momentum, but I really love this story and I would really appreciate it if you finished it or at least added an epilogue. Thanks so much.
Mika chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
Hi i love your story I hope there will be other chapters

Mika G-L
Blonde Awesome M'Jane chapter 26 . 1/3/2011
"why is he riding my ass like this?" LOL! I'm sorry for totally LMFAO-ing on that one it just made me laugh SOOO hard! Anyways... I really like this story, and I am leaving a review even though I'm guessing you quit this story... it is kindah abandoned looking when you haven't updated in forever! Hope that isn't the case! Nice work, dude!
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Please please updat! Would love to see this finish with a happy ending.
GottaluvNaley chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
i have noticed that you never finished this story .So i was wondering if you were going to update any time soon

would really like to see what happened with Kyle
Hhxhxhxh chapter 26 . 6/2/2010
Omg I love this story, I love how you used some stuff from the oc ( which is one of my fav. Tv shows)

Please upload soon
joelles chapter 26 . 1/29/2010
awesome story! and chapter i was super dissapointed when i saw this is the last chapter so far for this story and i really hope you have something up your sleeve for some eager readers:) again amazing job and hoping youll update! :)
love of escapism chapter 26 . 7/25/2009
This story is amazing I can't wait for more!
JadeAlmasy chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
Great job on this chapter! hopefuly they tell the cops about this encounter and can describe the car to them.

Jade