Reviews for Ashes And Diamonds
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Henry is a rather caring person, isn't he? :)
Seylin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Tre cute! I so love them together.
magialuna chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is such a sweet story! I just finished the Smoke series and this SO explains how Tony would get interested into making TV or Movies. (And of course ever vigilant Henry always there to provide the thoughtful push.) Thanks so much for sharing
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Brava! There need to be way more stories about Tony Foster on this site; I can count the ones I've found so far on one hand.

I really liked the insight into Tony's interest in directing; you kind of have to wonder how a street kid got into it to begin with. Very well written. I hope I can expect more Tony ficlets soon.
skabs chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
this was really cute! i can totally see henry doing something like that for tony... personally i like the books centered around tony a bit more than the original blood books, but i am aware of my own deep hatred for the tv series that was spawned from them... and i've only seen one episode! have you watched it? does the acting seem sub-par to you? i can't watch it without getting pissed at their henry. he's nothing like the books. (height, coloring... a bit too hokey for my tastes...)

wow, ok, i just wanted to say i like your story and i got caught up in a rant. sorry... please write more? thanks.
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aww! That was so sweet! Great job, I hope to hear more from you!
ViviChick chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Lovely :) I adore Bookverse. Mainly because I LOVE Tony/Henry. Friendship, slash, adventure... it's all good. Thanks for the great read!