Reviews for Hurry up, goggle-head!
Digilord chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Digilord chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Loved the impmon part
Digilord chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It was pretty good but it was short
DragonWarrior20 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I love the part where Rika call Takato "Dream Boy" then wink at him. Like Rika said, the look on Takato's face was classic!
DragonWarrior20 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It's great! Keep it going!
Dr.D76567 chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Heh Heh! I love Rukato Fluff! _ Great Story!
Digi-Pixi chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
Wow!This is really good!I really like are a very lucky person and a very good writer because it's not often I review.I really like the ending but the story jumps about a bit.

I give you lots of sugar.

Rukato forever!

Mereo Flere chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
*Eye twiches* Too...much...fluffyness. Oh well, great chapter, and interesting end...though too much fluff read in one day! Well, I'm off to slam my head off the wall to get the image of cuteness out of my head. Cute is okay, but this is too cute, like...Hamtaro cute. Oh well, I still loved this chapter. RUKATO FLUFFYNESS FOREVER!
Mereo Flere chapter 3 . 10/9/2002
HK: Wow, they are dreaming eachother...

Tewwiermon: I wonder what that means...

HK: Who knows? Okay, we do know, but nevermind. Great chapter, and RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!
Mereo Flere chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
HK: Well, I happen to know that you do happen to finish this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Tewwiermon: It is already out.

HK: Oh...well, you know, Rika did seem like she did a lot of training.

Tewwiermon: Oh, and since he didn't review a chapter yesterday he's reading two chapters today.

HK: It means the same thing.

Tewwiermon: So?
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Well, due to the fact that you've updated your latest gogglehead fic I've decided to review all chapters. This is a great start to the fanfiction series, and I can't believe I haven't read it before. Starting tomorrow, I'm running out of time today, I'll review all the chapters of all the Gogglehead stories. As we say nowadays RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!
Fullmetal Ai chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
Me: REALLY GOOD RUKATO! ::stars in eyes::

Impmon: bleh.

Me: Get some emotion, will ya, Impmon? anyway, like i said, it was a REALLY GOOD RUKATO! keep up the good work!

Legendary Street Racer chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
Are you going to finish this story or not because I want to know the rest of the story and how it goes, so please try your best to help me out to finish this story.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 8/25/2002
Now I know why you took "Aw, man..." as a chapter title because you used it at the end of the chapter as you said in the beginning of the chapter. I think I'm starting to lose myself and my senses.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 8/25/2002
What a dream that Rika had! I hope this is the start of something good (I think that is a line for the egg commercial or something, but that line popped in my mind while I was typing this review). My meaning of something good is the start of a Rukato. I hope this ends in a Rukato.