Reviews for Spirits Born and Angels Sing
monlette chapter 1 . 4/29
I hope you come back to this one because I'm enjoying it a lot.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Sugoi! Another amazing chapter. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Another great chapter. Keep it coming! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal aired yesterday, If you missed it you can watch it on youtube. Good chapter, keep it coming
PoetofMercury chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Love, love, love this! :) Please keep it coming. Best story ever. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
If you missed episode 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal you can watch it on youtube. Nice chapter, keep it coming
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired two episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube and episode 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs tomorrow. Great story, keep it coming
Skyfell chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Not until I had read this did I realize where Gin's torturer came from. I take it this took place when Dr. Portman was first expelled from her official lab work and after Kunzite made his escape, she took Black Organization members as her experimental subjects? A very intriguing origin,Ladybug-san.
Kazaam chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
**amused at Usagi being bored in school.** XD

Oh wow, I didn't realize that Naru didn't know who Sailor Moon was. Actually, I'd thought she was a Sailor Soldier, too. XD;

Aw, poor Minako. I hope she'll be alright!

Yay for Jadeite being released from the crystal! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Oh, I loved how Usagi had to admit that she was Sailor Moon! And the whole "bored in class" scene reminded me of Cardcaptor Sakura...

And, oh, Jadeite! This is getting interesting!
Kazaam chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I'm definitely enjoying this story! And I especially like all the detail and description that you put into the beginning, when describing that room.

And using the music to help them remember is such an awesome idea.

Go Kunzite! He's pretty cool. Haha, I'll bet Portman's gonna be ticked off that he disappeared. XD

**snickers at the line about Zoisite and Kunzite being something else.** It's gonna be amusing when he remembers! XD

Interesting dream! Though I feel sorry for Naru that it's not real. And you know, I keep trying to figure out if anything means anything, but I can't... Because I don't know anything! XD **headdesk.** Oh well, I'm really enjoying being introduced to the characters this way.

I like the way this one ended too. Yay for more foreshadowing! XD
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Portman's at it again! Interesting twist with her reluctant assistant!

Oh, and Naru's dream... so beautiful and sad!

Great work!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
You know, it really is interesting reading this with absolutely no background. When I first heard the Generals had green blood, I was all like "Oh my gosh, it's Mako!" XD

Man, Portman makes such a wonderful bad guy. I have to say, I was really fascinated to read about her and what she thought of everything! There are so many parallels with Hojo, but after reading this, I can really see where there are distinct differences, too.

Aw, poor Paula. And whoever that guy with the boomerang was. XD