Reviews for Flare
ChasingProse chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
The end again. Well, I loved the explanation of Whitby's attraction to Mace. I must admit, in retrospect, when I finished 'Pod', I was clueless as to how Mace and Whitby got into bed together at the end, aside from the need for human comfort. Also, I loved the description of Searle staring into the sun. Beautiful, par usual.
ChasingProse chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Ah, the beef. Great description of the meat. I also loved Searle's explanation of what radiation exposure does to you, macabre and morbid as it is.
ChasingProse chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I love the way you present Pilot (or Whitby's, I got used to thinking of her as Pilot from the last installment) backstory. Very interesting and a great time for flashbacks.
ChasingProse chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Hm. Hmhmhm. My only problem so far is that (perhaps I missed it), but it is not evident to me how Capa got into the oxygen garden before Mace, if Mace is described as being more "attuned to his surroundings." I understand that Mace was held up by Whitby. However, since the scene where Capa gets into the oxygen garden is missing, I am now rather confused. My only criticism thus far, and great writing, as always.
ChasingProse chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
And the tension escalates... Hm. Since I already read Pod, it's obvious that Mace and Pilot will survive but still well written.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
How interesting that the second in the installment comes before the first chronologically. This is going to fuck with my brain.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I just wanted to mention that I really like your OC, and I appreciate that she's a practicing Catholic. It annoys me how many people watch this movie and see Pinbacker as a typical religious person... How people can actually believe that is beyond me.
GingerGirl221 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Child, I don't know how you do it.

Another brilliantly captured Sunshine fic.

I only hope that my own story can be half as amazing as yours. :)