Reviews for The Pirate's Prisoner
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I thought this was amazing... totally AU but absolutely amazing and hilarious! I loved it!
Space-Age Scribe chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Hi, I just had to tell you how much I love not only your stories, but also the illustrations that you post on LJ. You are a very gifted artist. Drawing people is hard, but you've actually captured their faces better than some photos do (Have you noticed how some DVD cases don't look at all like the actors?). Anyway, it is so fun to see our characters in different costumes and living out semi-historical situations. I'm currently writing a western-AU SGA fic, and all I can say is I wish I could draw John Sheppard like you could. Thanks for all of the wonderful SGA stories; I hope you write more.
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
A truly magnificent tale! I am anxiously reading my way thru all your works, and after each one, so far-I say its my fave story! But, this one is unique-using the pirate theme so wisely is just so awesome! I love how you paint Sheppard and his loyal crew! I love how you integrate Ronon and Teyla into being John's seconds, along with a loyal (and frustrated! LOL!) Beckett! The introduction of Rodney and his role was spot on! I love Kolya as John's nemesis still! I love how Sheppard's men rally their loyalty unheeded and Lorne's misguided quest to bring Sheppard to justice, only to find that his once loyalty to Sheppard was never unfounded. Such an excellent tale! You are a master storyteller and I am in awe of your talent! I see you havent written in quite awhile-hope you receive my accolades and you realize how much your writing is appreciated! Please continue writing SGA (Sheppard centric!) fan fiction! It was and still remains my favorite show and reading wonderful stories here on fanfiction by wonderful writers like you-keep the series alive!
ghostboi chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Awesome story. _
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Awesome fic! Thank you very much.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
*applauds*

This was a great story

and so thrilled with the way it ended.

I was so pleased he had indeed acquired the 'treasure'

from that chest before it was confiscated by Kolya.

I despaired at the very thought of

Captain Sheppard hanging from a yardarm.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
There is something entirely sympathetic about Captain Sheppard...and I feel soon McKay will realize it
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
How many ways can I say how much I love Sheppard in this

AU tale?

I think many...

**sighs**
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
The beatings would follow, and the manacles, and foul punishments when he refused to...perhaps the places of punishment were deep in the bowels of the ship. Maybe the captain cut people's tongues out so they couldn't scream

So much like McKay to

start imagining the very worst possible scenario.

**rolls eyes**

Terrific beginning...
Astraldust chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
It took me a long time to get around to reading this story but boy am I glad I did. I just love your alternative stories where our fave SGA team are in character but in a totally different age and situation. And you still managed to whump Shep. Well done!
SchroedingersKat chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
I really loved this story! The writing style makes it so vivid and easy to read. I also thought that the story fits very well with each characters personality.
SaJi chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
I must say I very much so loved this story. My little soft spot for good pirate au's is purring in happy glee, so much so that it cannot help but hope for/wonder about a sequel. D Hmm~ X3 Really loved the including of the appendix at the end as well.
Emagen Laile chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
I loved this story! The writing style and what you did with the characters was so unique...couldn't get enough! I think that the addition of the appendix was extremely clever.
mandy chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
Delightful story, especially the pictures!
corkieshome chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Great ending to the story! You gotta like an AU where Kolya is still alive... such a great villain. I loved every minute of it! Of COURSE Shep could NEVER be a traitor! :0)