Reviews for Traitor
xxmariiya chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I've probably told you this before; but when I first read this, I thought that the traitor you were talking about was Solomon. And, this was very well written. It's as if it was really Diva who was talking. Great choice of words, especially the parts where you mentioned how Diva sincerely hated her sister; but in the end, she admitted that it was merely because she envied the other. Overall; I loved this. You'd do me a favor by making more of this type of fics. :)

As for my thought on why Nathan 'betrayed her'; well, Nathan was merely a spectator, to begin with. If you notice, in the previous episodes, he's helped Diva deliver her plans, but he's never targeted to hurt Saya specifically. That's because he wanted the two of them to settle the battle on their own, without anyone else interfering or telling them what to do. Telling Diva that her blood lost its poison would affect their battle; and would be considered as 'interfering' since Diva would most probably do something else to kill Saya and would take this knowledge to her advantage, knowing that Saya doesn't have a clue on what happened to her blood poison as well. Remember, he stopped Haji from helping Saya kill Diva? Quite hard to explain, but if ever you don't get my idea, please ask me personally and I';; explain it to you in TAGALOG para mas madali. HAHA. :))
Elryne chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I like it. The betrayal and all that.
death2society chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
well i believe that he is the mother's chevalier and maybe he made a promise to watch over both of them. That's why neither of their blood could affect him. That could also be why he was so much more independent from Saya and Diva than the other chevaliers. I also think that it must have been more for entertainment for him. After all, he did meet James through Diva. :)
angelica chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
my my .. ok i will explain you why he didnt tell her ..

Ahem..

well he didnt tell her or to amshel because diva will not want to fight or that amshel will help diva using his own blood to kill saya , he knew that this will be the last battle and it was just between the 2 queens the answer to how did nathan survive ... dont really know
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I LOVE this one shot!Now you have made me cry!*sniff* *sniff* T_T

Bloody Christmas and a Freaking Kewl New Year to you btw!XP XD XD XD _

Rhyjle chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I'm quite lazy to log in. Hmm...interesting take on it neh? And yeah, it's the same question running through my head as I watched how the story ended. He could have given her a hint about it...

Mah...you did great on this one. Hope to read some other decent fics. To be perfectly honest, my favorite Chevaliers would be Nathan and Solomon and my favorite human would be Kai..

Oops...sorry for the blather...

Good luck...
Cally chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Beautiful story. Diva should really get more attention!

As for Nathan's reasons... he wasn't Diva's chevalier, but he did care about her; after all, he was her mother's chevalier. I think this is one of the reason's why he joined Amshell's group. He wanted to see what happened to the offspring of his Queen.

Why he kept his knowledge a secret is a mystery. I can only make assumptions; he probably wanted to let Nature take its course, or keep the battle fair, or maybe let fate have its way. Nobody knows for sure.
BondSlave chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
It was beautiful. I plan on writing a full blown Nathan story, like how i think he became an chavalier and everything. You should check it out. I might send you a message once i start posting it.
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Actually, I found this quite interesting. It was different from your Game of Let’s Pretend. The first thing I noticed was your paragraph spacing. Throughout, I was relatively fine with it—mostly because it seemed to elevate the drama so much more, but there was this one spot that irked me:

“I told him about my past. I told him about sister Saya. I told him my fears. I told him my dreams.

I sang him my song.” – Was there something about Diva’s song that made it more important than telling him about her past, and such? I just didn’t quite understand that part, because it seemed that she sang to, well, everyone.

I also know that this fic is mainly concentrated on Nathan—but I had always thought that Diva would feel some sort of shock, or something, when Saya pleaded her to take her with her. (God, that was a funny sentence xD.) I somehow didn’t like the way you passed that by as if Diva expected her to say something like that.

Oh, and the part where she crystallizes. I probably know that you can’t find another word for crystallize (and if you can, I can’t, by any means xD), but when you describe her, well, crystallizing, the repetition of the word ‘crystallize’ sort of made it…bland. And I’m sure what I just said was rather bland as well xD.

But I liked the subject of this fic. I doubt anyone would care all that much about Nathan, since he was such a…peculiar chevalier. To be perfectly honest, I think very few people even consider that Diva has feelings, so this was portrayed very well here.

Now, as to why I think Nathan didn’t tell her. I actually had to stop and think about this for a while xD. Well, I’m almost positive that he didn’t hate Diva. I found that the way he talked to her, spoke about her, and looked at her (okay, I know, he’s a cartoon; the way he looks at her shouldn’t mean anything xD) conveyed that he cared about her a lot. Perhaps he thought that she would be happier this way. Diva wanted to take care of her children, and let them live a happy life. How would she have done that if Saya continued to live? She would be more satisfied if she went off to kill her. And, if, perchance, she was actually able to kill her by, like, slicing her head off or something, then, you know, happily ever after. Yay. But even if that chance was slim to none, and Diva died, he knew that Saya would take care of her children, because he…just knew. I mean, Solomon wouldn’t have run off to her if she was some heartless thing xD. And, this is exactly what happens. The children survive and live a good life xD. And also, why would he have asked Saya to kill him afterwards if he hated her? Wouldn’t he have run off to do whatever he wanted to do after Diva died?

(Wow, that was a huge-ass paragraph.) So I don’t think he was a traitor. You mentioned before; he was different. Well, he is. He had a different way of thinking. He didn’t guarantee Diva’s survival; he guaranteed Diva’s happiness.

But anyway, those are my thoughts. Great job!

xpeekaboo
Lonely Singer chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I found that very nice.

I still don't understand Nathans actions...Maybe he thought she would be better off dead, her life being as painful as it was.
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
that was a great story but sad i dont like the fact that diva died and saya lived i wanted them to both like together in peace but the anime was so cruel to make her die.
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
awh. that's sad...actually, i totally wondered about that too. i actually felt kinda sorry for her at the end, cuz all her chevaliers (with the exception of james) didnt really care about her. amshel only saw her as an experiment, solomon fell in love with saya, and uhm, karl...only wanted to kill saya o.O lol. anyways, all in all, it was really good.

It was terrible, seeing myself crystallize like an ordinary chiropteran. It was terrible to see my sister agape at me as we both realized that I was going to die, but she was not. “W-Why… why is it only me?” I whispered, my voice revealing the pain of being betrayed by my own blood. I leaned back, seeing the cracks spread to my arms. “I don’t understand…” - i think you should have spaced it for the dialogue and such. lol
diannaa chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
About why Nathan didn't tell Diva bout her blood and why he knew so many things I just developed a theory based on what claricius said(BEWARE readers this is JUST A THEORY nothing real, just a speculation of mine), and that is: What if Nathan wasn't Diva's chevalier? What IF he was Diva and Saya's mother's Chevalier? Then that would explain why he knew so many things and why he survived at the end of the series.
Mae-Kou chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
wow, that was great!

nice description and you made a lot of details, good enough to make me picture the events..._

Maybe the reason behind Nathan's betrayal was because he didn't like to interfere with the two queen's battle. Maybe he wanted the battle to end in a fair way...with Diva realizing her own mistake.

But I still pity Diva. T_T

Great story!
Miata Montesco chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh dear, that was just awesome. I mean it.

At first I thought Diva was talking about Solomon, but when I noticed who she was talkin' about, was like "Oh god! So true".

Very well done. It was so like Diva. I was wondering that too, why didn't he tell her? Maybe he wanted Diva's babies to be safe. But then again...

But anyway, I just loved your fic! I love Diva so much.