Reviews for Humiliation
Aurora808 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
lol that was funny...Hey Nanao there is a thing called pepper spray and now I shall ran for my life..c-yah
Aurora808 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
that what he gets for touching things that don't belong to
X-elemental chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Wonderful lil' drabbles. 'lement wants moar.
TheCrossoverQueen chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
omg! poor komamura. lol i really like these. please update soon.
Crazyfeatherhead chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
WAH all of these are so good! They've all made me laugh so hard, especially the hairdryer one, Ack stupid sutpid invention, I was going to say something about Ukitake but someone beat me too it. Shuuhei and his less then innocent tattoo? Or does 69 mean the same thing in S.S? I wanted to come up with an idea for Gin but my brain is currently failing me, so maybe next review I'll have one.
Thunderwolf66 chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
really funny, espesially the one about Shunsui, perhaps try Komamura and pets, or Ukitake and hospitals and his disease?
The High Demon Lord chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
How about Captain Zempachi and his lieutenant driving car.

Between bad directions and the captain's Psychopathic personality, there would be trouble.
CO Raven chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
You should do one with Nanao buying Shunsui an alarm clock that he can't figure out how to turn off. Then there's always the first time Renji tried to use a gun.
Mage666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
After reading "the harder you try, the dumber you look" in your summary, I just had to find out what it meant. Loved the Warnings as well X-D Damn, mascara, always the worst thing too put on! Stupid pretty boys lol! Hope you update this story! Mage6 :D