Reviews for Blood Clot
candycloud8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sweet!

The words used in here are relatively simple, not insipid; do not worry, and I believe many other stories out there are a complete lackluster to this.

You should add another chapter to this, if you could, but if you decide otherwise, I am perfectly content with that too.

With regards back to "Blood Clot", I find Zero's personality captured very well in here.

Great job. :)

Lots of love,

Candy
dancinginthelight chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I thought it was an amazing story. It really went along with the way zero acts in the manga. 2 thumbs up :3
ResydulDamage chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I love this! Awesome job! :) I really hope you continue!
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
All I can say is wow and why the hell did Yuki choose that totally miserable, similar looking, pure blood, vampire over the sexy, closed off and miserable Zero. But at least he admitted that he loved her. Anyway moving I loved it and it was awesome, well written but I feel as if you didn't indulge in the past events enough but that's about it.
oriharaizalia chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
awesome *-*

waah, I loved it. (L)

you write more than well

this story goes to my faves :D
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hey, this is falls under the, 'amazingly good' list. Now please don't leave the rest of us hanging if your gonna update.
ButtonPinCollector chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I think you portrayed Zero's character and feelings about the recent revelations perfectly. Calling Yuuki a nuisance that he loves sounds exactly like him...

I look forward to additions to this.
jenny-R chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I always thought that the new Yuuki is very interesting as a character, even though I never really liked her as much as the old one. The take you capture here of Zero's emotions is pretty plausible and you perfectly managed to keep him in character. I particularly like your writing style.

Keep up the nice work
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
ah now this is the kinda fics ive been looking for in the VK fandom for the past week. Well its not 100% what i was looking for but still pretty damned close. A good, dark, angst, introspective Zero/Yuuki fic. Lovely!
Regal Protector chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
hey i finaly read it and it was awsome! i love the details and emotion.

eventhough i dont really know what vampire knights is i still like it.

-steph
Kos-L chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
OMG!

this was so amazing!, in every aspect!, you rly capture Zero's character and thoughts, pretty good.

Gorgeous job again!, you almost make me cry ;_;

add to favorites.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ah, you make me want to huggle a certain silver haired vampire very tightly! Very well written and you captured his thoughts beautifully.

Please add more to his. I loved how he thought of her as 'The lovely, little, dark-eyed nuisance', he really loves her!
Rubescent Water chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
YAY! ZeroXYuki, one of my favourite pairings...I don't like, well despise, KanameXYuki *Don't kill me KanameXYuki fans!*. Great beginning!

Continue soon, I will surely wait!

~Glozinga~
athanasiamikee chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
that is so Sweet _

does it have a next chapter?
Zee chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Its fantastic so far :D Lots of emotion, lots of thoughts. Keep it up, will be looking forward to the next chapter if there is ;)

Someones keeping up with the manga :3