Reviews for Does Daddy Love Mommy?
Bleep chapter 1 . 5/9
That bitch Karin...Who would talk to the children like this?! Hope that bitch rots in hell and/or gets killed!
(It's a fictional character so IDGAF, okay? The author writes her as a character to be hated, and my hatred is the response, just 100x more twisted! )
I wish there is a sequel fic where the kids see the "slut lady" Karin and make sure to epically prank her. (I say prank Because kids are not allowed to handle weapons and also should not stoop to slut lady's level)

I would love to see the kids terrorize Karin to no end!
TRANSFORMERGAL3. 0 chapter 1 . 1/1
awe its adorable
Link chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I love it! It was so cute at the end!
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Awwwh, your OC are the cutest things ever, I can' tget enough from them.
LopezV97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Lol! Hahaha that was so cute! And funny how they said "carrot" instead of karin! And wormernazer? Lol cute!
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
weeeee! i love this sweet :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This WAS SOOOO CUTE! :)
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was so dramatic and cute. I hate that Karin chick D but I loved the ending so much~ So beautiful.
Neko Elric chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nice!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was hilarious and adorable, if somewhat unbelievable. I guess I don't really know how two seven year-olds would react if some random woman told them their father was going to leave them, but I imagine they wouldn't believe it quite so easily... Anyway, I loved how they pronounced it "wormernazer" and deduced that if Uncle Havoc said it, it must be true. I also love how they took off and completely forgot the flowers. And Maes' reaction at the end when Roy and Riza started making out... Heh. And Maeve smacking him upside the head! Ah, typical kids.
Anana553 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
awww how cute!

i loved it

aww cutecutecute

great names for the kids xD
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is hilarious. Made me laugh, even though I'm not a romance fan. Great story!
White Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Uuuu, uuu! That was just sooo sweet!

I love your stories ! _

And Maes and Maeve are sweet too. Uuu, uuu! .
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
SO CUTE! I love love love it! 3
zelovelyone chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, this was so sweet and cute!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »