Reviews for If I Fell
Courtney-Tamara chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
Oh my god! This had me in tears it's so bittersweet, but I really wish they had more of a chance to be together. Continuing writing because you're good at it, especially the emotional side of things.
Becky-RosenMe chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
stupid ending. Thats all I have to say to you
applepieisworthit chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
I don't know how to feel.

It was a REALLY good story!
But I sooo wish that Emma had survived :'(
Dean with a baby is so cute though :D
Ayeisha goddess of lust chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
That was awesome ohhh cnt belive she dies poor dean but awesome that he has lil company lol there a sequal u gunna do
JellyWinchester chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
This is a really beautiful story! I hope there's a second part! D
Mellieboo91 chapter 27 . 9/23/2009

loved this chapter caint wait for more.
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 27 . 1/24/2009
This story was absolutely beautiful, i cried so much at the end and im really looking forward to reading the sequel, you have an amazing talent as a writer and i hope you continue to write, im speechless, im quite a bookworm, and i can get into stories quite easily but only the really excellant ones are the ones i find hard getting out of, thanks.
HollieC chapter 27 . 12/22/2008
OK You got me hooked ... wonderfully written story and I cried at least twice... way to go, keep up the good work!
Kiara Silverwolf chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
This was such a sweet fanfiction. I like that it didn't end with Emma being with Dean, thats too common an ending. But the one you chose... I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for this great fanfiction!
Kacy chapter 27 . 10/11/2008
Love it. Yes you should write a sequel.
The Cool Cleopatra chapter 27 . 9/21/2008
That was soo cute!

I was literally crying at various parts of this story!

I loved it..

It was uber adorable.

SamDeanLover28 chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
L5472 chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
*cries!* Oh my god... *cries* She died!

Michelle wont have a mother now *pout* Poor Dean

But yes, write another story! LOL XD

~Im all hyper after just watching Lazarus Rising~
101mizzpoet101 chapter 27 . 9/18/2008
this was very good! WELL DONE! i loved it! aw dean has a daughter! michelle! baby chelle! update soon please!
winchesterxgirl chapter 27 . 9/18/2008
oh my god that was depressing and oh so freaking sweet.

thank you. i mean this was an actual perfect ending without getting them together.

dean has a little girl, which will sadly remind him of emma everyday, but it was beautifully done.

same question as usual. will there be a sequel since there is now a child?