Reviews for How We Breathe
bowtie-bass chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
hi! I know that you updated this story more than 5 years ago, but for some reason I found it only now and damn it's so freaking amazing! really, really sad to realize that you'll most certainly never update this, or write any other Chuck/Blair fic again because your characterisation, especially Chuck's, is spot on, your writing style is flawless and I absolutely LOVE the way you portrayed Blair's condition, the show never did justice to that storyline at all, but your take is so good, I literally feel sad now that I read all the 5 chapters and once again realized it's "the end" :( and I understand that this review won't change anything, and that you probably stopped caring about gossip girl and CB as a couple a long time ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm in love with this story and with the way you captured all the characters. I hope that maybe one day you'll write something CB again, even though it's unlikely, but I'm still going to hope :)
Danielle chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Hey!

I just came upon your story. It's amazing! You portray all the characters (especially Chuck and Blair) so well! I recognize that you haven't updated this since 2012, but I'm hoping that you might update & complete this story? I'd love to see where how you end it. This might be wishful thinking haha, but I figured I give it a shot.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
UPDATE
Whynd chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Is there any chance of you finishing this? It's really good!
Dope and Diamonds chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I love this story! please finish it!
lae chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
please, continue this. please !
PeytonSilver chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I really love this story! Even though it's been a bit over a year and the show has gone really downhill it would be great if you could continue this! It's really well written and the plot is great, it definitely does justice to Blairs eating disorder arc.
Krazy Once chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
this is amazing! plz update!
notoutforawalk chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I'm just catching up and I see by your authors note that you are often months between updates. The good new for me is that it seems to have been months. I am so invested now in your Blair finding herself. Chuck as the observer and the only one mean enough (and therefore capable enough) of calling bull on Blair's denials is excellent. I love that he keeps trying to deny why he has to help her, but the butterflies are always there, trying their best to break free. Your Serena, caring but distracted rings true to me, if things had gone this way in canon. I love that it is more accidental neglect and a willingness to believe in the strong Blair persona that has brought Serena and Blair to this point in the story and not any sort of ill feeling. I hope inspiration strikes you in conjunction with free time soon! I look forward to the update.
dollfacebarbie chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Wow, this is AMAZING. Your characterization is great, and I love the way you've incorporated Blair's "problem" into this as well. Great job. Update soon(:

DF
Rialaea chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I really like your characterization. And the story. I hope you will update again soon.
Fancy Piece of Work chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
PLEASE hurry up and update. This story is AMAZINGLY well written, and fucking AMAZING to read!
sweetshorti868 chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I JUST found this story and oh my GOD! it's amazing! the characterization! the plot! please continue, this chapter is leaving me dying for more!
sanbika chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
This is an excellent story that captures the characters really well. It's also very poignant and deals with ed in as non-triggering a way as possible. Please update soon