Reviews for No Return Policy
chicaanglaise chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Aw, intriguing chapter! I like the way you're setting the story up. I wonder what Caleb Nichol is up to - I definitely don't trust him... Looking forward to an update.
Papermonsters chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hi Mel!

I havent' been around for quite a while and just happened to stumble over your story - including the note at the end.

I can understand the frustration that sounds in your words. That people only enjoy your stories and give nothing back in return. Sure, one could think "I won't give them any more to have fun with if they're so lazy and egoistic to not even leave a small thanks."

I've once started a story here, too, but I haven't done a good job with it, I don't have the wits of a Mel, a Brandy or Cheeky, but I remember how GREAT it was, when I received a review (even if it wasn't positive). That's the time you realize: "Wow, there are really REAL people out there who've read my stuff!"

For myself and all the others who like your stories and admire your talent I can only hope that there are enough reactions to your query to make you keep publishing on ffn.

If not: I'd be really sorry. You've got an amazing gift there and you deserve to be recognized for it in a way that's also satisfying for you.

Well, concerning your story: I haven't read it yet. I will as soon as I can. But I absolutely wanted to show you that there are people who care that you keep writing, before it may be too late.

Keep going!
Rachel Carter McKenzie chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
interesting... keep going!... i want to see what happens
Dogsbody chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I feel for Ryan, between Kirsten,Julie Jimmy and eventually Caleb;they've just got it in for him.
Dogsbody chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Good chapter.
chicaanglaise chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Ah, can't believe where you left it! You've got me very worried.

You're doing a fantastic job at capturing the underlying tension between both Sandy/Kirsten and Kirsten/Ryan. I hope it'll be resolved soon, although I doubt it considering where you ended the chapter. Ek. Looking forward to an update, discovering Ryan's resolution.
jenskyies chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Oh, no, how could you end it there? So cruel. :-) This lack of communication is killing me. Sandy won't talk to Kirsten when she needs to and Kirsten's not talking to Ryan when she has the opportunity. And the bad thoughts are festering. It's making me scared for all of them. I bet you'll bring Caleb back soon too and we all remember from "Exile" how nasty you can make him. ;-) Seriously though, I am very much enjoying myself and I can't wait to find out what this resolution is and how Ryan and Kirsten can overcome their non-existence of a relationship (because unhappy endings do not exist).
jenskyies chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hey there, I just finished chapter 1 and I just have to sque a bit about it, because early season 1, angsty, am I going to fit in or get thrown out?Ryan is my favourite. And you do it so well of course. It makes me feel so nostalgic. I must admit I only read OC fic periodically at the moment, but this kind of thing, when I finally click the link, just makes me really happy. Two more chapters to go. Yay!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
aw good chapter

I liked the different interactions

lol kirsten trying to wake Sandy. I always get pissed if people are sleeping soundly and I'm not!
SassyCassie08 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Yes! Can't wait for the entrance of Caleb. Wondering how you'll approach the whole Gabrielle angle. I always thought it would've been interesting if someone besides Marisa had walked in while she and Ryan were making out.
cheekymice chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Like your comment about lurkers Mel.

It would be really nice if all the people who were enjoying a fic could take a second out of their day to give a wee bit of feedback, after all it takes us writers many hours to write this stuff doesn't it.

I guess some people are givers and some are just takers! :)
chicaanglaise chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Oh, still very intrigued by this fic! I like how you're setting up this story, covering all bases and you didn't forget about poor Dustin either! I can't wait to see where you take this. Throwing in Caleb in at the end was a good little twist as despite succinct mention of him early on in the chapter, I'd totally forgotten about him! I think your portrayal of Ryan and Kirsten's apparent uneasiness, wariness with each other is very much in canon and expressed perfectly. Looking forward to an update!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Just start reading your story. It's good... Love to read about Kirsten and Ryan's insecurities over Ryan's stay with the Cohens. Are you following the episodes on the event you'll describe or will there be some AU? Update soon plzz and I Love the title btw
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
aw wow

lots going on here

The kandy fight was really good, I like how you kinda aborted it but then there was all that tension in the morning
Amy chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see where you take it.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »