Reviews for Secret Diary
KagomeGirl021 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
i do hope you will update this soon. its been over 3 years since the last update. i really wanna see what happens next. if ryu and tohma get together. i wanna see if yuki reads more of shu's diary. i wanna know if shu finds out about yuki reading the diary and his reactions. i wanna know if shu will reveal his real self and if yuki will finally open up completely to shuichi. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Fedski chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
i can't wait for more! please post more soon!
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
wow nice chapter and story hope you update soon!
oni-hime-san chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
i totally love it and the way its heading. i luv these kinds of stories where the serious lover finds out the true nature of the other. that shuichi acts like an anchor for yuki. kind of like a refuge from the harsh real world and into the safe and calm world shiuchi's (fake) personality creates.

cant wait for more, awesome job!
Naruta13 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
oh good story and interesting pair...ryuichi and tohma would've never thought of that xD And yay I just love those types of stories where shuichi has a side of him that no one knows...adds to the drama and/or story D will wait for update
ferler chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Oh I love this story. And I'm not just speaking I really mean it. THe diary part was actually awesome,wonderful and almost heart-breaking. Those several feelings that Shuichi has made my eyes wet. And how Eiri behaves is actually so him. Your matured Shuichi makes the story unique and be worth to read.

Oh, and how he wants to put Thoma in touch with Ryu is awesome :D I would giggle if Eiri took part in this conspiracy. I even hear him sigh. *smirks*

I'm not a great fan of either of Tohma nor Ryu but I think they would be perfect together in this story. YOU are able to make it perfect. As well as you did so far.

Thank you so much for writing. Besides, I hope you will continue. As I'm able to predict the story from the clues you gave this is a good path for continue. However, this is your story and you should have be content with it firstly.

And I'm unspeakable happy reading your writing style. Your grammar and language is flawless English. It is recreation. Thank You. I added the story to alert.
PostItDoodles chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I love how this is developing from a diary-sort of thingy to a development of a story and a relationship..

I love how you describe the situations, they are so easy to imagine..3
TheWitchBaby chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
oh wow. I cried at some things Shu-chan said! Poor Shu-chan...and Yuki had no idea! *whaps Yuki upside the head* STOP BEING SUCH A COLD-HEARTED BASTARD!

*is beaten to death by Yuki and his laptop*

Anyway, I am looking forward to see how the relationship between Thoma and Ryu-chan works out. Even though 85% of the time I hate Thoma...the other 15% wishes him happiness.

I wish I could of see a little bit more of Yuki's reaction towards Shu-chan's diary entries. Maybe a little bit of 'remembering the same thing but how he saw it and never knew' That part with the car crash really got me!

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more!
brookeblue chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
That's it...? oh please oh please oh please oh please continue! *cries big Shuichi-ish tears*
lilgurlanima chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
hm... wonder how dinner at yuki's place will proceed?
brookeblue chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
That was so adorable! I could cry!

Supercali-work! 3
brookeblue chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
You read my mind! I was gonna review and say "Awesome! Beautiful! But what does Yuki think?" but I guess I'll have to read on (Darn... But if I must-)

Wonderful work! This is really great!
brookeblue chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was so cute! I loved it!

You never really see this deeper side of Shuichi- I liked it! It was really cute. And your word choice was great too!

Awesome job!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
poor ryu! tohma get your head out of your ass!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
oh whats going to happen
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »