Reviews for Keep Him Secret, Keep Him Safe
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
another sweet, and warm, and absolutely wonderfull story! Thank you!
AutumnFirstLight chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I can't remember if I've reviewed this story, I think I have, but I read it all the way through a couple days ago (it was the first one of yours I found) . It's such a lovely story. I would sit and read all your stories strait through without so much as sleep but I have people, and animals, who would notice and not like it at all. ;-)
AutumnFirstLight chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
This story is amazing! It was like reading one of the indexes at the back, only more in depth! I could see it fitting right into the story! Ah, I loved it! I loved the affection displayed between them and the friendship/kinsmanship. It's so hard to find that these days. It was brilliant, just brilliant. :D
Lace-Sylph chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I've read the whole thing but leaving my comment here. THIS is the best LOTR fic I've read so far. It is really stunning, quite beautiful and it makes sense! I feel like this is the style in which the book would be written if Tolkien was writing for the audience of today. Please feel free to write more...much more!
Anawey chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
And on the count of three, everybody; Awww. That's such a happy ending. This was a very nice story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Nikikeya chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Ulck! The lemons! XDDD At least Merry kept his good senses about him. xDDD

This was a very sweet story. I liked them teasing Aragorn about not knowing the difference between a Took and a Baggins. and Poor Frodo getting "Ale-head" XDD

Frodo was adorable as always. And Pip wanting to "inspect" the tub, and Elrohir teasing Aragorn about being wary of Monsters in the bath water was so cute.

There was just so many cute parts.
Nikikeya chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Ahaahaahaaahaaaa! XDD Frodo and I share a mutual hate of all things lemon. I think its hilarious that Sam and everyone else like it so much. xDDD Poor Frodo...
Nikikeya chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Taking his cue from Gandalf, Frodo stood quietly, one small hand unconsciously winding itself in the wizard's robe.

That is such a cute image, I love Frodo, he's so adorable.

I think the Elves inviting Frodo and Bilbo to the West was just a clever way for them to get two Hobbits all to themselves. (Curse that wizard for following along and undoubtedly hogging the Hobbits' attention. xDDD)

The end where Frodo curled up next to Aragorn "so Aragorn wouldn't feel alone." was just too sweet. It reminded me of my Niece wanting to sleep beside my mom when she was sick last year.

Hobbits are just too cute. x3333
Monocerosik chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
Thank you for this story, I love it. I love the depth of the emotions you depict here, especially in the chapter 5 - the thoughts of Elrohir almost made me cry. This is a gift, to have the ability to write story so that someone else can not only read but also feel, cry or laugh with characters.

The story is gentle, sweet, filled with warmth and sunshine, and light breeze and soft touch of spring - it raised my spirits and lightened heart - that's absolutely wonderful. You described the relationships the way I'm sure Tolkien would be proud of. The love and caring all of them have shown each other is ideal. Your story could perfectly fit into LoTR in the chapters after destroing The Ring.

That was utmost pleasure to read. Thank you!

Greetings from Poland!
Jay-Jay13 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I will never tire of reading this. . . wonderful job!
Darkover chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
Dear Shirebound: Another well-written story! You did your usual fine job of perfect characterization and excellent dialogue. The plot, although not unduly complicated, was all the better for that. You do h/c very well indeed. You also do very well in writing about friendship, and I especially like the way you portray the friendship and concern between Frodo and Aragorn. Thanks so much for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Karm Starkiller chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I should just go through and add all your LotR stories to my 'Favourites'! Thank you for writing such wonderful Hobbity stories. Frodo's thing about lemons is funny.
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
wow. Shirebound, you and your stories are just amazing. this one especially.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Ha, they're inventing things left and right. First lemonade, then bunk beds, now lemons in tea. What's next? I wonder. : )
CamelotRocketWithADeathFrisbee chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is such a good story, and I have read it all. Another piece of great fan fiction.

Well Done shirebound!