Reviews for Last Chance
Omg I love it.
Logy81 chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
it's 2018 and i still wont watch s8, but i love reading all the alternate ending, including this one, superb!
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
That was awesome!
asdfghjkl91 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
HEAD CANNON ACCEPTED!

this is how the show ended. No one can tell me otherwise!
appalove chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awwwww! :) Love the twisted Jackie logic that led to their whole encounter. And then that heart wrenching moment towards the end when Hyde was thinking about the rest of his life. Ugh, it's so true about his character that it's hard to see him ever really connecting with someone or being happy if it's not Jackie The writers were incredibly dumb for creating this true love relationship and then tearing it apart later. Meeeh. Anyhoo, cheers for this story! Great alternate ending.
Kendall chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Now why the hell didn't the series end like this ? Hyde Jackie 3
Clara Ann chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i loved the ending and it was really cute for you to put the beginning at the end )
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
sweet
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh, so great! I love the fact you concluded it with "The Beginning," I mean, genius. Ah, this made my day, phenomenal story. Jackie and Hyde are just amazing.

-Sunday
beaglelover719 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Jeez this was so good. I just got hooked on reading T7S fanfic - it took me awhile because I was so incredibly pissed at the direction S8 went. But this is like therapy, so many people have taken the time and effort to correct what the writers completely ignored. Jackie and Hyde were THE couple that everyone was pulling for. I always thought they'd throw a Hail Mary at the end and fix it, but they screwed that up too. So thank you for helping me erase that atrocity. Jackie and Fez, gross!
slicknickshady chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Brilliant.
mende5525 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
OMG! I loved this story, that was totally how the whole thing shouldv'e ended, i couldn't stand that whole fez and jackie thing. JxH forever. Funny ending!
AngelLuva chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is one of the few well written JH fics I've read in ages. I'm a huge fan and I was dying to read one just like this one!

I agree.. the show is ruined for me cos they ended it with Jackie and Fez.. ew!
Jobiwan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Yay ! your Awesome ! I loved this story.. I have been trying to find one that took place after the finale but not of them did it for me. Yours did ! It was written so perfect and true to character.. Hooray ! Thanks
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw! I'm not the only one who was so disappointed with how the show went in Season 8. This is what should have happened, and how intense! I couldn't read fast enough. It was all so vivid and heartfelt. Good job.