Reviews for Rodney's Really Bad Days
Ardeliah chapter 80 . 6/8/2014
I waited until I had read them all to comment. Gold! Every single one of these were GOLD! I loved each and every story. Thank you!
Aileil chapter 80 . 8/6/2012
OOOH! That was mean and cheeky! Are you going to write anymore of these by the way? On the whole I've liked them. The more mushy stuff ones not so much but most of them have been terrific!
Aileil chapter 74 . 8/6/2012
That is better than the Borrowers! Out of curiosity did you call the rat Ben because of 'Ben and Me' ?
Aileil chapter 72 . 8/6/2012
That was absolutely fantastic!
Aileil chapter 69 . 8/5/2012
I give my Mother floating candles every year for Christmas. And I really loved your Bat'leth idea.
Aileil chapter 68 . 8/5/2012
Yikes.
Aileil chapter 66 . 8/5/2012
I thought so! About Mopsy that is. Michael is so evil. Grr. Which is a real shame 'cause my Dad's name is Michael.
Aileil chapter 64 . 8/5/2012
Ha ha. Humphry Bogart right?
Aileil chapter 63 . 8/5/2012
Oh. That is rich! My brother soaped my toothbrush today. If I ever find out which one did it I am putting a gell capsule of baking soda in his drink.
Aileil chapter 62 . 8/5/2012
Danny boy did have a propensity for magic like activities. I just got the two coolest books for my birthday. Wizardology and The Pocket REF. They will both be good for story writing purposes and for just plain fun! And your story made me think of how useful they could be. Loved it by the way. That said I am a Faerie believer.
Aileil chapter 58 . 8/5/2012
Darn. Yvonne is mean!
Aileil chapter 54 . 8/4/2012
Enjoy cataloging? Those words do not belong in the same sentence.
Aileil chapter 53 . 8/4/2012
That was seriously freaky. I am now rather creeped out.
Aileil chapter 46 . 8/4/2012
Lee Meriwether was my favorite.
Aileil chapter 45 . 8/4/2012
I wonder what misery Rodney has planned for Sheppard?