Reviews for Silent Watcher
berry5tz chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was very good. You had me guessing as to who it was. And at first I thought Piccolo. But then I said naaah Piccolo wouldn't be interested in any of them like that...well maybe Gohan. It was only 2 paragraphs till the end before I figured Vegeta.

I had to laugh at the a/n at the end. But don't worry. The pairing doesn't upset me at all. It's just one I never thought about before. (Of course,I'm only speaking of myself. One individual out of how many? Lol)
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I remember reading this years ago! How is it that I haven't reviewed it here on ? No matter. Now I am!

I love how vague it is, and yet we can still figure out what's going on. I love the words you use and how you string them together so wonderfully.
niiro-yuuyake chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wonderful! And I agree! Goten is GOTEN! Its hard not to like him with the brief men!(Vegeta and Trunks). He's just too cute and pairable(I just made that up)!

Nice writing!
Android-2217 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
omg... necchan... this... is...

FUCKING INCREDIBLE! D:

OMG I totally love this! This is so much different from your other writings, and I love it. The details and descriptions are perfect. I totally love you, my fellow VegiTen lover. i do.

]
Oriminally chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
XD Christ so many paring possibilities.

"I have no desire to mate him!"