Reviews for The Prisoner of Memory
Kickerbraut chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
i love this story! to me, its nearly perfect! but SIRIOUSLY how can lupin be so stupid? when sirius barked the first time i already though WHAT THE HELL DON'T YOU HEAR HIM!
Polly chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Alright, one more story done :) apart from my obvious compliments to your style of writing, and your attention to details, I want to focus on one thing - I absolutely adored the trails of Remus' thoughts as he was solving the Secreet Keeper puzzle. Because what surprised me most when I read PoA the first time, was how quickly and easily Remus believed that Sirius was innocent. It actually took only one gesture, one long look and one nod from Sirius to completely reverse Remus' view. Many years later this fact contributed to my ultimate support of Remus/Sirius, and your fic showed that Remus did actually spend a lot, an awful lot of time thinking things through, comparing, analyzing, doubting, which eventually led to the scene in the Shack. Even if I hadn't been a Wolfstar shipper earlier (which I sure was), I would have been now, definetely. Total awesomeness :3
hydraspit chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
This was a truly good story. I was meandering around this website hoping to find something to occupy me for an evening and this story did so beautifully.

You've crafted a story that is very interesting and very good. There were a few canon problems, but nothing that wasn't easily overlooked in favor of an overall well done and satisfying story.

You should be proud of this. Well done.
BeautifulNights chapter 23 . 12/31/2009
I've loved reading this story so much, and I just want to say THANK YOU for writing it!

You have really great language and flow, and I love love love that someone finally wrote the Remus-part which was sorely missing from PoA.

I look forward to checking out your other stories!

L
TopazSpiritXx chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
You are awesome! I always wanted to read a romance between Remus and Sirius during the Prisoner of Azkaban! You made my day, GOLDEN STAR! _
riny chapter 22 . 7/11/2009
you make me impressed!

It's my third story in potter' slash.

But it is most beatiful one among i have read.

beacuse Enlish is not my mother language I spent yesterday reading.(I could't sleep.. I am so sleepy)

reading this fiction, i think It cannot be written by common people. you are... x special..

I hope someday i can translate it into my language to share my feeling with many guys who support Remus and Sirius !

I am not sure i can send you private message, but i would like to.(i have so many words and feelings out of your story.. )
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 22 . 7/11/2009
Amazing story. I thought I was going to cry at the end, it was so emotive. Beautiful.
vivienneandfred chapter 22 . 7/16/2008
you know you have no life when you come back from holiday and have an inbox of over 20 new messages from ff. haha. ah well i am glad i chose yours as the one to read first. i have not once been disappointed. loved every chapter and you did it perfectly. can't wait for 'a goblet of blood' - sounds awesome.
sierra's scarlet chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
I too read the whole thing today. Given that this was by far my favorite of the books I'm very pleased with the work. Great job of keeping it cannon while rationalizing the Remus/Sirius relationship. I remember when my sister got me hooked on fanfiction I asked if RL/SB was cannon and she said yes. This makes me want to believe it.
jamie the marauder chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Wow. I just read this entire story today and I must say that it was bloody brilliant! I could not stop reading it, it was really good. I loved how you made Remus' character. Its not how most people write him and I like the relationship that you gave him and Sirius. That wasn't something that I had ever read before. And all the memories that Remus had, I liked how you put them into the story.

Well overall that was an amazing story and I cant wait to read 'A Goblet Of Blood'!
LadyAnalyn chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
And that won't be up till September? What's up with that? Anyway, I look forward to it. I liked how this story ended. Have a good summer too. TTFN
BLAHBLOT chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
How gorgeous. Lovely, lovely Moony, always loving Padfoot. I loves them!

And I'm fairly excited for your new story! I cannot see how people can be so talented as you are. Isn't it crazy? My writing always seems bland and boring...so I think it's awesome that you are able to write so well. I bow to you! (I'd tip my hat if I was wearing it).

I'll be waiting for September!
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Perfect ending for a wonderful story. Great emotional closure. I knew the last scene from "Secret Keepers" of course, but enjoyed reading it again from Remus's POV. I also liked reading about Remus' missing hours on the night Sirius returned.

As for the reviews, you're welcome. I will continue to read and review everything you write, and I look forward to more! I'm not sad knowing we'll get more Sirius/Remus soon. Enjoy your break.
Someone aka Me chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
I'm so sad it's over. The ending was good though!

(*_*)
remuslives23 chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Oh, that was just a wonderful ending to an amazing story!

I am so happy you gave Snape and Remus a resolution, and that Sirius and Remus had a moment of joy before the running began.

You have breathed life into the sadly underdeveloped Marauders and have given them a character and depth that their creator didn't; so thank you for a marvellous journey with my favourite pups.

You've inspired me with your fics to try harder with my own writing and I thank you also for that challenge.

I'm looking forward to your next story - September seems a bloody long way away right now though. :-)

Thanks again. Julie