Reviews for May You Be Touched By His Noodly Appendage
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
o.O WTF? That was awesome. I can only let my imagination run wild after that ending! _
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This totally rocked. :0
i-love-naruto-yaoi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
omfg, were u on crack? lmao. so...originally whacked up funny lol
xJasmine chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
“I said, I’ve joined the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Creator of the Lasagna of Life, may we be blessed by Rivers of His Sauce, forever and ever, RAmen.”

This was AWESOME! I was laughing the entire time! xD
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
lol omg funniest crack in the world alas i can never see akaya doing something like that
Shiraishi-K chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
you know, that is such a coincidence because i've just recently become a pastafanarian myself, so i can totally relate to what kirihara went through. great fic
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was just what I needed. Very funny.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
And to your right you will see the true meaning of crack! I loved it! Who knew mixing pasta, religion, and pirates could be so hilarious!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
XD. I have no idea how this came to be and why such a religion exists but if it was hilarious to read. XD. I can imagine Kirihara as a pirate. He definitely has the hair. XD Anyways, a very amusing, if not somewhat crack-ish fic. Good job~
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 5/6/2008

Oh yes. You absolutely rock my socks off. (Even though Akaya converteted back in September on TLAPD.)

This line just...ruled. "But we're both males. We can't breed, pirates or otherwise." Absolutely ruled. *nods*

Plus...the whole idea of this just rules. I can't even find anything else to say except that it's extremely freaking amazing. The only thing I wished was that you'd included the Ten I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts (because those rock. XD)

Right. I should probably shut up and get back to doing my school work. (Cause I'm totally not sitting in class. Nope. What gave you THAT idea?)

*shuts up*