Reviews for Always and Forever
Gracie-Mae chapter 1 . 1/2
Please please please keep writing Quogan
It's amazing
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Cute! :) Really enjoyed this, short and sweet moments that really made me go aww. :) I think the alpaca idea would be a good story plot, really hope to read that!
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awww so cute :)
Tvlover1999 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I do not like what you said about God I feel sorry for you because you will meet them someday.

PS NOT on earth!
Ameha Kay chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
really cute

and i love geeky quirky girls too :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Okay, I have to say it, that made me aw! multiple times while reading. I so adored it.
DontDeny chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
emo.gurl45214 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i loved it!
sarahraichu44 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I loved it! My favorite was Breathe by far! I also loved Percent and Sixteen. Good job!
diamonddancer chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
too lazy to log in...

My favorites: Spelling, Nowhere, Failing, Hair. I liked all of them so much (fantastic job by the way, I love these kinds of fics) but those were my favorites.
Warlordess chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
You're serious?

Oh my God.

You're serious. Lol.

Okay, okay; I think I have two or so favorites, although I liked 49 out of 50 very much.

Numero uno would be "Pause." "All she did was laugh?" Talk about AWE! I also liked "Frog," and "Zone." As for "Percent," I say - wha'cha talkin' about? I would say Chase would know better than Micheal! . . . Wouldn't he? I think my least faves were "Shock," and "Latest." That was only 'cause I'd read two before those that seemed exactly the same, so it was a bit repetitive. Oh, and "Religion?" Nice touch, putting the moment about marriage at the end of the fic. Lol.

-is sad- I'm working overtime tomorrow; I had off up until about two hours ago. . . -is really, really, really, REALLY sad-

Oh, btw, you need to call me!
mackgirltwo chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I really enjoyed this, great job!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Very cute. Import was my favorite though. :)
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Awe, these were all very adorable and interesting

i couldn't help laughing so hard at the "Decay" one cuz you said their relationship started to decay when they had the argument over chase's radio, and yes that was the first time we'd seen Logan and Quinn was also the first time Mark kissed Quinn, which is what made me laugh, hhaha guess mark just can't kiss up to quinn's expectations haha.

But seriously, they were all great, and glad we've drawn you into the relm of zoey 101/Quoganess haha

hope you write more quogan!

maximumfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw! So cute! I think it would be really great if you kept writing them!